Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
November 15, 2022
- #I414794 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening the resaved RTF document.
- #I416641 – Hanging issue has been resolved while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I417177 – Table is now preserved properly while resaving a RTF format document.
- #I416325 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a RTF format document to image.
- #I415336 – The InvalidcastException will no longer be thrown while executing mail merge in a Word document.
- #I416738 – Contents are now preserved properly after executing mail merge in a Word document.
- #I412677 - The preservation issue will no longer occur when converting XPS to a PDF document.
- #F176704 - The incorrect signature validation results will no longer occur while validating the signature.
- #I415576 - The hanging issue will no longer occur when performing signature validation.
- #I416147 - The header and footer alignments are added properly to the table of contents.
- #I417772 - The extraction failure will no longer occur when extracting attachments from a PDF document.
- #F178354 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while parsing the Picture bullet of SmartArt shape.
- #F178354 - Placeholder shape is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to Image.