Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
October 18, 2022
- #F177854 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a RTF format document to HTML.
- #I409119 - Document will no longer be corrupted while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I409544 - Hanging issue has been resolved while calling
- #I409115 – Child shape is now preserved properly while calling
- Reference field with hidden bookmark is now updated properly while calling
- #I407312 - Text missing issue will no longer occur when extracting text from a PDF document.
- #I404458 - KeyNotFoundException will no longer occur while extracting the images from the pdf document.
- #I410248 - The issue with “Spacing while extracting text from specific document” has now been resolved.
- #I409395 - The issue with “Cropping while adding string in the nested grid” has now been resolved.
- #I404263 - Find text works properly in the OCRed PDF document.
- #I406388 - Thai text characters will now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I410544 - The OutOfMemoryException will no longer be thrown while cropping an image.
- #I409894 - Not supported exception thrown while importing HTML table having em tag to worksheet is now resolved.
- #I386647 - End of stream reached exception thrown while opening XLSB file with more than 9 worksheets is now resolved.
- #I410015 - Application being hanged while parsing client data with FirstButton element having an empty value in the shape is now resolved.
- #I410601 - Chart series with a gap width of zero is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #I409068 - Data labels are now rendered correctly in the chart to image conversion for German culture.