Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
July 26, 2022
- #I382560 - Nested IF field result is now updated properly after calling
- #I384583 - Paragraph inside frame is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I390919 - List numbers are now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I388658 – Paragraph spacing now preserved property while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I389854 - Document will no longer be corrupted while saving a Word document to DOCX format document.
- #I389847 – Shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I390680 - Image is now preserved properly if
ImageNodeVisitedevent triggered while opening an HTML file.
- #I390407 - Presentation library created documents will now properly open in Litera Compare tool.
- #F176166 - Used range is now updated properly while clearing worksheet range with move option.
- #I387111 - Cell values being rendered improperly due to invalid argument separator in Denmark culture is now resolved.
- #I385620 - Text overlapping while converting Excel to PDF with auto fit columns option is now resolved.
- #I390444 - Argument out of exception being thrown while opening an Excel file with shared formula is now resolved.
- #I387844 - Resolved the XML exception being thrown while openig Excel file with whitespace.
- #I392008 - Not implemented exception thown while parsing custom table styles of Excel workbook is now resolved.
- #I383129 - Default names are now generated for check boxes if the names are empty in xls format files.
- #I384894 - Index out of range exception thrown while resaving an Excel document is now resolved.
- #I390448 - Null reference exception while opening Excel document with data validation referring to external workbook is now resolved.
- #I386003 - Resolved the file corruption while add copying an Excel with embedded object.
- #I390520 - Multiple HTML tables can now ne imported to Excel document.