Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
The Syncfusion WinUI Badge is used to notify a message to users via simple elegant badge view. Badge control will be loaded with predefined shapes and contextual color variants.
The Syncfusion WinUI Barcode is a data visualization control used to generate and display data in a machine-readable format. It provides a perfect approach to encode text using supported symbol types.
- One-dimensional barcodes
- Two-dimensional barcodes
- Barcode customization rendering customization
- Text customization
The Syncfusion WinUI Chart control is a data visualization control optimized to visualize large quantities of data in an elegant way. Its rich feature set includes functionalities like data binding, multiple axes, animations, data labels, trackballs, tooltips, selection and zooming.
- Chart types – Includes 10+ chart types: Column, Bar, Line, Area, Pie, Doughnut and etc.
- Axis – Includes four different types of axes: numerical, categorical, date-time, and logarithmic.
- Appearance – Includes 10+ built-in palettes. Custom palettes can also be created as needed.
- Legends - Legends provide additional information that is helpful in identifying individual series in a chart. They can be docked to the left, right, top, or bottom positions around the chart area.
- User Interaction - The end-user experience is greatly enhanced by a set of user interaction features: cross hair, zooming, panning, trackball, selection, and tooltip.
The Syncfusion WinUI ColorPalette control allows user to select control from predefined color palette. The control provides various built-in color palettes, automatic and more color options.
The Syncfusion WinUI ColorPicker control allows user to select a brush (solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient brushes) visually in a WYSIWYG interface. The control provides RGB, HSV, HSL, CMYK, and hex color modes for color selection. Also, it offers solid complete customization over color edit options.
The Syncfusion WinUI DataGrid is used to display and manipulate tabular data. Its rich feature set includes functionalities like data binding, editing, sorting, filtering, and grouping. It has also been optimized to work with millions of records, as well as handling high-frequency real-time updates.
- Editing – Various built-in and template column types to handle different types of data.
- Sorting – Allows to sort the one or more columns by tapping header.
- Grouping – Allows user interactive grouping to group one or more columns.
- Filtering – Filter the data using an intuitive, built-in, Excel-inspired filtering UI.
- Selection - Select rows or cells in a similar way to Excel for all keyboard navigations.
- Row height - Users can adjust (auto fit) the row height based on the content of any column or certain columns to enhance the readability of content. It’s also possible to set the row height conditionally.
- Unbound rows, columns, stacked header rows, column auto-sizing, localization and etc.
The Syncfusion WinUI DropDownColorPalette control allows user to select control from predefined color palette. The control provides various built-in color palettes, automatic and more color options from drop down.
The Syncfusion WinUI DropDownColorPicker control allows user to select a brush (solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient brushes) visually in a WYSIWYG interface from drop down. The control provides RGB, HSV, HSL, CMYK, and hex color modes for color selection. Also, it offers solid complete customization over color edit options.
The Syncfusion WinUI Radial Gauge is used for visualizing numeric values on a circular scale. It has rich set of features and is completely customizable and extendable to simulate a speedometer, meter gauge, analog clock, and so on.
- Axis - A circular scale that holds elements like ticks, labels, and axis lines.
- Pointers - Points to a definite value on an axis. The control supports needle pointers, range bar pointers, and marker pointers.
- Pointer interaction - Drag a pointer from one value to another at run time.
- Ranges - Categorize certain intervals in the radial gauge.
- Annotation - Place any desired view inside the plot area.
- Animation - Experience fluid animation for the pointers.
The Syncfusion WinUI TreeGrid is a data-oriented control that displays self-relational data in a tree structure user interface like multicolumn treeview. The data can be loaded on demand. Its rich feature set includes editing with different column types, selection, and node selection with check boxes, sorting, and filtering.
The Syncfusion WinUI TreeView is a data-oriented control displays data in hierarchical structure with built-in virtualization, expanding and collapsing nodes.
- UI Virtualization - Uses optimized view reusing strategy for enhanced performance.
- Bound and unbound modes - To bind hierarchical data or add unbound tree nodes.
- On-demand loading - To load the nodes on demand when the end user expands the node.
- Selection - To select the nodes with different selection modes and keyboard navigation.
- Drag and drop - To reorder the nodes by dragging and dropping them.
- Templating - To provide complete UI customization using a template and template selectors.
- Root lines - To show the lines between tree nodes.