System Requirements for WinUI
6 May 20211 minute to read
The system requirements for using our Syncfusion WinUI platform are as follows
Windows 10, version 1809 (build 17763) or later.
Visual Studio 2019, version 16.10 Preview (or later) with following components.
- Universal Windows Platform development of the Workloads tab of the installation dialog
- Windows 10 SDK (10.0.19041.0) on Individual components tab of the installation dialog
- Project Reunion 0.5 extension
- Visual Studio 2019, version 16.9, also supports Project Reunion and but not all WinUI 3 tooling features like Hot Reload, Live Visual Tree, and so on
- For more information on WinUI 3 tooling support, see Windows UI Library 3 - Project Reunion 0.5
How to set up your WinUI Project Reunion development environment in Microsoft Docs.