Axis in WinUI Chart (SfCartesianChart)
7 Jul 20211 minute to read
ChartAxis is used to locate a data point inside the chart area. Charts typically have two axes that are used to measure and categorize data: a vertical (Y) axis, and a horizontal (X) axis.
Vertical(Y) axis always uses numerical scale. Horizontal(X) axis supports the following types of scale:
- Date time
- Axis supports different type of axis such as Category, Numeric and Date time.
- Allow you to customize the chart axis line such as gridlines, tick lines, and support to customize the style of the axis line by defining the AxisLineStyle.
- Axis allow you to customize the origin of the chart axis.
- Provides options to set padding for axis and axis visible range.
- Multiple axes support provides a way to arrange multiple series inside the same chart area, gives more space for X and Y axis.