The list view control allows user to select an item or multiple items from a list-like interface. The data can be sorted, grouped, and filtered with ease.
Key Features are:
- Data binding: Support to bind IEnumerable type data sources.
- Performance: Optimized view reusing strategy for enhanced performance.
- Data operations such as sorting, grouping, and filtering.
- Selection: Support to select an item with different selection modes.
- Check box with selection: Support to choose multiple items from a list with different check box selection modes.
- Select all items: Support to choose all the items from the list.
- Recursive checking: Supports selecting all the list view items based on groups.
- Auto fitting: Support to fit all the items based on the content.
- Item height: Support to customize height of the group header and item.
- Styling: Supports customizing styles and appearance of the items in a list.
- Theme: Supports several built-in Office 2016 themes.
- Accessibility: Supports various accessibility features to make applications available to wide variety of users.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page