Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
May 12, 2022
- #I374475, I376289 - Paragraph shading is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF
- #I374538 - PDF file size is reduced while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I377805 - When you click the ComboBox of the datagrid, no more exceptions will occur.
- #I361979 - Added support to load items from the existing signature field.
- #I368179 - Added support to detect if the document signature is signed with a timestamp alone.
- #I363215 - Added the support to remove all unsupported annotations while flattening an existing PDF document.
- #I373194 - Argument exception will no longer occur when inserting a page from one document into another document.
- #F173841 - The Grid Cell overlapping issue will no longer occur when drawing a PDF grid with a nested grid on a multi-page document.
- #I369816 - Memory consumption issues will no longer occur when getting the form fields font repeatedly.
- #I370457 - PDF pages are now shown properly after merging or appending multiple PDF documents into one PDF.
- #I371562 - No longer provided stream disposed when loading a specific PDF in PdfLoadedDocument.
- #I371079 - Index out of bounds exception will no longer occur when verifying the digital signature.
- #I366088 - PdfCertificate is now created without any delay with X509Certificate in an Offline environment.
- #I372318 - The parent bookmarks are now removed from the PDF document without any issues.
- #I372076 - The Destination page index is now retrieved properly for loaded named destinations.
- #F173683 - Loaded annotation is now retrieved properly while using its name.
- #I372976 - The check box border width can now be accessed properly without any issues in the PDF document.
- #I373386 - Font height is now updated properly while creating a new TrueType font with the existing TrueType font.
- #I372361 - Hyperlinks now work properly while converting conformance PDF to PDF A2B document.
- #I370979 - There is no longer a hanging issue when calling the redact method on a specific PDF document.
- #I371416, #I370670 - An exception will no longer occur when merging the document with other PDF documents.
- #I372831 - Checkbox values now look properly in all PDF viewers.
- #F173437 - The row issue will no longer occur when an extra page is added on PDFGrid rendering.
- #I370312 - Date time format in the text box field is now preserved properly after flattening the PDF document.
- #I375999 - The child bookmark cloning issue is resolved while splitting the PDF document.
- #I375403 - The checkbox field symbols are now shown properly after flattening the PDF document.
- #I370362, #I373543, #I376707 - The PDF document will no longer be corrupted while creating tagged PDFs from different cultural settings.
- #I370753 - An exception will no longer occur while performing OCR on multi-threading.
- #I372396 - XML XPathException will no longer occur when loading and saving the PDF document.
- #I375314 - A “parameter is not valid” exception will no longer occur while OCRing the PDF document.
- #I368410 – The PDF pages are now displayed properly at lower zoom percentages.
- #I368646 – The PdfViewerControl objects will now be disposed properly when we close the Pdf Viewer.
- #I368486 – The PDF with barcode size pages will now be printed properly.
- #I368156 – The
System.FormatExceptionwill no longer occur when extracting text from the PDF document.
- #I368473 - Provided support for Copies property in PdfViewer PrinterSettings.
FontSettingsclass is moved to
- #I377757, #I377705, #I377816 - Null reference exception being thrown while creating an Excel document with hyperlink is now resolved.