Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
January 31, 2022
- #SF-352559– The
IRRfunction now returns proper result while iteration count is greater than argument length.
- #F171810 – The
Indexfunction now returns proper cell range while the range contains multiple cells.
- #SF-364390 - The
CountIFfunction now returns proper calculated value while criteria is number and criteria range is string.
- #SF-364540 - The
SUMfunction returns proper calculated value when range contains number and string.
- #SF-358846 - Now, the Metro theme gets applied for MoreColor dialog box of
- #T353642 - Now, the
ComboBoxAdvtext will be updated properly when the
SelectedItemat the sample level is updated using a list box.
- #F171702, #I361312 - Inline content control is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I358489 - Text is now preserved properly while merging a DOCX format document to DOC format document.
- #I358177 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOC format document.
- #I357851 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #I358188 - Document will no longer be corrupted while applying shape line format.
- #I357644 - Image is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I349310, #I349307, #I356460, #I344316, #I347339, #I178572 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I348931 - Headers and Footers are now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I360176 - If field is now updated properly while calling
- #I345909 - Bookmark end is now preserved properly in Word document.
- #I362925 - Picture within frame is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I361410 - Footer content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I359041 - Text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I357738 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I356590 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I349107 - Font substitution event is now working properly for Chinese fonts while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I358294 - Vertical text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Hanging issue has been resolved while opening a DOCX format document.
- Paragraph is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- The ObjectDisposedException will no longer be thrown converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I349327 - The resultant document will no longer be corrupted while rescaling the page size on the existing PDF document.
- #I361258 - The fatal exception will no longer occur while performing regression tests.
- #I355933 - The signature auto validation appearance and position are now properly shown in the Foxit Reader.
- #I361061 - Annotations are now removed properly when flattening the annotation from an existing PDF document.
- #I360261 - Metadata is now manually updated properly after accessing the loaded conformance document.
- #I357093 - Annotations are now removed properly while flattening the free text annotation in the given PDF document.
- #I359568 - The TextBoxField value is now shown properly when parsing the form field values from the PDF document.
- #I358275 - A runtime exception is now resolved when merging the input documents with the newly added bookmark.
- #I361794 - The calendar control panel is flattened properly when flattening a PDF document.
- #I360154 - An exception no longer occurs when disposing of the font from multiple instance files.
- #I357334 - The unwanted lines preserved issue no longer occurs when converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I356437 - The signature validation appearance tick mark is shown properly on the rotated PDF document.
- #I358887 - The content is now properly clipped while converting EMF to a PDF document.
- #I358338 - The space between the text content issue is no longer when converting Word to PDF.
- #I356519 - An exception no longer occurs when adding the TimeStamp server to PdfSignature.
- #I361262 - An unexpected token exception no longer occurs when opening a PDF document with open and repair mode.
- #I359489 - Performance has been improved while flattening annotation in a PDF document.
- #I359488 - An exception is thrown properly for the offset corrupted PDF document.
- #I359164 - The layout line result is proper when the text starts with a space character.
- #I358302 - Duplicated the first page added issue while no longer occurs when creating the Pdftemplate and drawing it from an existing PDF document.
- #I358346 - The Text rendering issue will no longer while flatting the textbox field in a PDF document.
- #I359287 - The Caret annotation is removed properly after flattening annotation from a PDF document.
- #F171198 - The cell clipping issue will no longer occur when drawing a PDF grid with row height on the nested grid.
- #I359488 - An exception is thrown properly for offset corrupted PDF documents.
- Line annotation symbol is now preserved properly in the comments.
- #I362189 - Added the support to get annotation type and creation date using the PdfLoadedAnnotation.
- #I361251 - Added the support for converting the PDFA document to a PDF document.
- #I358701 – Enabling /Disabling text operations such as text search and text selection now works properly in run time.
- #I349705 - Duplicated reference folder will not be created when the provided PDFium reference path is already present.
- #I357318 -
System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexParseExceptionwill not be raised in the output window while loading the document.
- #I354379 - Extracted image contents will no longer be appeared blur.
- #I359740 -
PageMouseMoveevents now trigger properly for
- #I356157 - Warning messages such as “i not implemented” and “MP not implemented” will not appear in the output window while loading the document.
- #I358669 - The FormatException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to image.
- #T328325 - The
SfComboBoxnow displays properly when switching layout to normal mode.
- #T354731 - The
BackStagealignment will be proper when the taskbar auto-hide mode is enabled in the system.
- #T354731 - The taskbar displays properly when using a
RibbonFormwith the taskbar auto-hide mode enabled in the system.
- #F170896 - AutoComplete now works properly in
SelectedValueis set as runtime.
- #F170926 –
DisableForeColorwill now be properly applied when
- #T359906, T360032 - The access violation exception will no longer be thrown when dragging and dropping control to the designer in Visual Studio 2022.
- #SF-360988 - Now, the
TabPanelBackColorproperty will be serialized when changing the color using SmartTag in design mode.
- #I347726 - Now, the DoubleClick will be triggered when changing the cursor of the control.
- #FB31638 - When a user double-clicks the root or child nodes in
TreeViewAdv, the single click event is triggered at once.
- #I361554 - Index out of range exception thrown while converting chart with external data range to image is now resolved.