Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
March 23, 2021
- #I319292 - Now, content of the CheckBoxAdv is not clipped when
IsEnableproperty is set as false.
- #317425 - Track changes options are now preserved properly while resaving the protected DOCX format document.
- #316710 - Mail merge is now executed properly in a Word document.
- #317514 - Document will no longer corrupted while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #317998 - The StackOverflowException will no longer be thrown when calling
- #316641 –
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer occurs when importing pages from PDF document.
- #319342 – Exception will no longer occurs while getting page count in existing PDF document.
- #317402 - Content will be preserved properly while converting EMF to PDF.
- #312876 – File size will not be increased while replacing the resized image.
- #317288 – PdfPageRotation will be working properly in a PDF document.
- #316756, #318226 – File size will be optimized properly with Pdf compression options.
- #317818 – Exception will no longer occurs while converting PDF to PDF A2B.
- #315861 – Exception will no longer occurs while loading PDF document in open and repair mode.
- #F163244 – Content will be preserved properly while converting Word to PDF conversion.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #F163010 - Now, color sets in the
BackColorproperty of TrackBarEx is updated properly when the visual style is Metro.
- #316214 - Text box text in chart is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #315334 - Exception is no longer thrown while applying template markers with more than one variable.
- #318141 - Chart data label is now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #318009 - Worksheet images are parsed when reading the workbook with ParseOnDemand option.
- #318387 - Chart data range is now updated while inserting rows in the worksheet.
- Text in the textbox with formula is preserved properly when resaving the Excel document.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page