Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
November 27, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #218796– Drop Down Popup is now opening, when CheckedListBox control is used in Drop Down.
- #220479 - Null reference exception will no longer thrown while restoring the auto hide window in DockingManager.
- #217150– Autocomplete filtering related issues has been fixed.
- #214236 – InvalidCastException will no longer be thrown when OfficeSplitButton is added as RibbonTabItem.
- #219153 -
ShowCloseButtonForActiveTabOnlyproperty now works properly when ShowCloseButtonForForm function used in TabbedMDIManager.
- #209207 – Height of header is now serializing while changing scaling is fixed.
- #209207 - Node image will no longer overlap with another node in TreeViewAdv.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page