Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
May 3, 2016
- #154299 -
DependentFormulaCellskey is empty when add a formula in
FormulaInfoTablehas been fixed.
- # 154003 - Returns wrong value while calculating INDEX and VLOOKUP formula has been fixed.
- #153261 - Stack overflow exception throws while calculating ROUNDDOWN formula has been fixed.
- #154409 - Returns wrong calculated value when enable the properties
OptimizedForMatcheshas been fixed.
- #153261 - Index out of range exception when second argument of IF formula is null has been fixed.
- #153900, #154322 - LEFT and RIGHT function returns wrong value when it contains the second parameter as null or zero has been fixed.
- #154785 - Issues with operator precedence has been fixed.
- #153900 - CalcEngine returns formula when calculated value is empty has been fixed.
- #154558 - Returns wrong value while calculating the formula “=-5^2” has been fixed.
- #153886 - Support to get the actual object in MouseEnter and MouseLeave Event has been implemented.
- #145984 – Line Bridging is now generated to the port while drawing a single connector.
- #154998 – Exception raised while updating the connector’s ControlPoints is fixed.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #151329 - Line spacing is now preserved properly for paragraphs in HTML to Word conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #154912 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting the Word document containing table without any rows and cells to PDF.
- #152711 - Table is now positioned properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Vertical alignment for the table cell is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #153645, #152872 - Tab width is now preserved properly when the paragraph has the horizontal alignment other than left while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154514, #155079 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #152802 - Table is now wrapped around a floating item properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154195 - Absolute table with row height greater than page height is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154455 - Text followed by Symbol field is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #149223 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without delays in a reasonable time.
- #152802 - Table containing vertical merged cell with text direction as vertical are now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #153645 - Cell width for the table that does not have preferred width is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Now word wraps to new line properly based on non-breaking space while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Floating table is now preserved properly while converting the Word document with compatibility option - “don’t break wrapped tables across pages” to PDF.
- #153393 - Key navigation works properly when right arrow key is pressed.
- #154722 - Scrolling behavior is working properly when BlockSelectionMode is activated.
- #153156 – Sheet reference is now adjusting properly on adding the rows in sheet.
- #123481 – ADDRESS formula is now working correctly without specifying the optional parameters.
- #153896 - Embedded EMF is now preserved properly while converting Word to PDF.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153957 - Text is no more clipped when converting XPS to PDF.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #154166 - NullReferenceException is no more thrown when time stamping the digital signature.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- #152777 - Support to filling shapes with tiling brush has been added.
- #150225 - Blank page is no more displayed when loading the document in PDF viewer.
- #154751 -
GotoNextPagemethod now works as expected when view mode is set to
- #154527 - Added support to return output field evaluation results along with Predicted Result.
- #154922 - Resolved the scoring procedure issues with mining (Ensemble) model evaluator.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
- #153276 - Popup control visibility will be updated properly, based on parent Form focus.
- #153276 - Default value has been initialized for Caption Font.
- #153974 - Tab key navigation behavior is now working properly for controls loaded in Docking child window.
- #151519 - Drag provider is now working properly in 150 scaling.
- Painting issue no longer occurs in Docking child Caption.
- #153440 - Dropdown button image is now aligned properly when Font is changed.
#154119 - First match will be highlighted by default when Popup is displayed.
#150934 ,#154176 - Selected Item will be loaded in TextBoxExt properly.
- #152720 - Visual Studio no longer hangs in Designer mode when AutoSizeMode is updated.
- #154711- Expanded TreeNodeAdv collection is now retrieved properly.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154125, #155359 - Axis labels in the chart are no longer missed in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #154126 - Memory leak and performance delay while converting Excel with charts to PDF file is fixed.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #147141 - Display unit support is provided in chart to image conversion.
- #153616, #154276 - Issues with conditional formatting is incorrect in HTML conversion are fixed.
- #152942 - Text clipping is improper in Excel to HTML conversion is fixed.
- #152942, #147141 - Date axis option will no longer change while converting chart into HTML.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while accessing first formula in data validation.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
AutoFitColumnsis now working properly for accounting number formats.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
- Data labels of filtered chart is converted properly as in Excel file.
- Row values are updated properly after
- Chart plot area is now converted properly respecting fill and line properties, during image conversion.
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
- Issues with setting fill properties for chart elements in the image conversion are fixed.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page