Essential Studio for Windows Forms Release Notes
May 3, 2016
- #154299 -
DependentFormulaCellskey is empty when add a formula in
FormulaInfoTablehas been fixed.
- # 154003 - Returns wrong value while calculating INDEX and VLOOKUP formula has been fixed.
- #153261 - Stack overflow exception throws while calculating ROUNDDOWN formula has been fixed.
- #154409 - Returns wrong calculated value when enable the properties
OptimizedForMatcheshas been fixed.
- #153261 - Index out of range exception when second argument of IF formula is null has been fixed.
- #153900, #154322 - LEFT and RIGHT function returns wrong value when it contains the second parameter as null or zero has been fixed.
- #154785 - Issues with operator precedence has been fixed.
- #153900 - CalcEngine returns formula when calculated value is empty has been fixed.
- #154558 - Returns wrong value while calculating the formula “=-5^2” has been fixed.
- #153886 - Support to get the actual object in MouseEnter and MouseLeave Event has been implemented.
- #145984 – Line Bridging is now generated to the port while drawing a single connector.
- #154998 – Exception raised while updating the connector’s ControlPoints is fixed.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #151329 - Line spacing is now preserved properly for paragraphs in HTML to Word conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #154912 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting the Word document containing table without any rows and cells to PDF.
- #152711 - Table is now positioned properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Vertical alignment for the table cell is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #153645, #152872 - Tab width is now preserved properly when the paragraph has the horizontal alignment other than left while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154514, #155079 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #152802 - Table is now wrapped around a floating item properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154195 - Absolute table with row height greater than page height is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154455 - Text followed by Symbol field is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #149223 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without delays in a reasonable time.
- #152802 - Table containing vertical merged cell with text direction as vertical are now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #153645 - Cell width for the table that does not have preferred width is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Now word wraps to new line properly based on non-breaking space while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Floating table is now preserved properly while converting the Word document with compatibility option - “don’t break wrapped tables across pages” to PDF.
- #153393 - Key navigation works properly when right arrow key is pressed.
- #154722 - Scrolling behavior is working properly when BlockSelectionMode is activated.
- #153156 – Sheet reference is now adjusting properly on adding the rows in sheet.
- #123481 – ADDRESS formula is now working correctly without specifying the optional parameters.
- #153896 - Embedded EMF is now preserved properly while converting Word to PDF.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153957 - Text is no more clipped when converting XPS to PDF.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #154166 - NullReferenceException is no more thrown when time stamping the digital signature.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- #152777 - Support to filling shapes with tiling brush has been added.
- #150225 - Blank page is no more displayed when loading the document in PDF viewer.
- #154751 -
GotoNextPagemethod now works as expected when view mode is set to
- #154527 - Added support to return output field evaluation results along with Predicted Result.
- #154922 - Resolved the scoring procedure issues with mining (Ensemble) model evaluator.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
- #153276 - Popup control visibility will be updated properly, based on parent Form focus.
- #153276 - Default value has been initialized for Caption Font.
- #153974 - Tab key navigation behavior is now working properly for controls loaded in Docking child window.
- #151519 - Drag provider is now working properly in 150 scaling.
- Painting issue no longer occurs in Docking child Caption.
- #153440 - Dropdown button image is now aligned properly when Font is changed.
#154119 - First match will be highlighted by default when Popup is displayed.
#150934 ,#154176 - Selected Item will be loaded in TextBoxExt properly.
- #152720 - Visual Studio no longer hangs in Designer mode when AutoSizeMode is updated.
- #154711- Expanded TreeNodeAdv collection is now retrieved properly.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154125, #155359 - Axis labels in the chart are no longer missed in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #154126 - Memory leak and performance delay while converting Excel with charts to PDF file is fixed.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #147141 - Display unit support is provided in chart to image conversion.
- #153616, #154276 - Issues with conditional formatting is incorrect in HTML conversion are fixed.
- #152942 - Text clipping is improper in Excel to HTML conversion is fixed.
- #152942, #147141 - Date axis option will no longer change while converting chart into HTML.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while accessing first formula in data validation.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
AutoFitColumnsis now working properly for accounting number formats.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
- Data labels of filtered chart is converted properly as in Excel file.
- Row values are updated properly after
- Chart plot area is now converted properly respecting fill and line properties, during image conversion.
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
- Issues with setting fill properties for chart elements in the image conversion are fixed.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.