Windows Forms ListView (SfListView) Overview
14 Jun 20211 minute to read
The list view control allows user to select an item or multiple items from a list-like interface. The data can be sorted, grouped, and filtered with ease.
Key Features are:
- Data binding: Support to bind IEnumerable type data sources.
- Performance: Optimized view reusing strategy for enhanced performance.
- Data operations such as sorting, grouping, and filtering.
- Selection: Support to select an item with different selection modes.
- Check box with selection: Support to choose multiple items from a list with different check box selection modes.
- Select all items: Support to choose all the items from the list.
- Recursive checking: Supports selecting all the list view items based on groups.
- Auto fitting: Support to fit all the items based on the content.
- Item height: Support to customize height of the group header and item.
- Styling: Supports customizing styles and appearance of the items in a list.
- Theme: Supports several built-in Office 2016 themes.
- Accessibility: Supports various accessibility features to make applications available to wide variety of users.