The GridList control provides a very rich way to display a list of items in multi-column list view with headers. It supports displaying single and multiple columns, data binding, single and multiple selection, and style customization at cell level.
- Data populating: Supports populating data from any kind of the data source.
- Styling: Extensively supports customizing the cell styles of grid.
- Selection: Supports single and multiple row selections.
- Tooltip: Supports displaying the comment text on mouse hovering of cells.
- Resizing: Supports resize the column width and row height based on the cell content.
- Visual styles: supports varies types of visual styles to provide the look and feel for the grid.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page