DesignTimeFeatures in Windows Forms ButtonEdit
3 Sep 2020 / 1 minute to read
ButtonEdit control has Smart Tag, which lets you customize the properties easily.
The various settings that can be customized by this window are as follows.
- Name - Lets you edit the control text.
- UseVisualStyle - Enables visual style settings.
- BorderStyle - Lets you to set the border styles for the control.
- Image - Lets you to set the image for the ButtonAdv control.
- ButtonsCollection - Opens ButtonEditChildButton Collection Editor window to add ButtonEditChildButtons.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page