Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
May 17, 2022
- #I377575 - The OpenXmlPackageException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #I376601 - Stack overflow exception will no longer occur while drawing a PDF template in a PDF document.
- #I376827 - Now, the file size has been optimized when compressing a PDF document.
- #I376946, #I377764 - An exception will no longer occur when accessing bounds after removing the annotation from a PDF document.
- #I374931 - The PDF document opens properly in the Firefox browser after loading the document using the PDF library.
- #I375835 - The preservation issue will no longer occur when compressing the PDF document.
- #I376554 - The null reference exception will no longer occur in the page number field when saving the PDF document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #I377844 - The
CustomViewinformation will be stored in serialized JSON when serializing it by calling
- #I374768 - Not supported exception thrown while applying minimum and maximum bounds for category axis in the chart has been resolved.
- #I377731 - Data is now imported properly even when the list objects namespace contains system.
- #I375960 - Formula being considered as string when used in named range while creating the Excel document is now resolved.
- #F172299 - Merged cells borders are now preserved properly while importing data into the Excel document using template markers.