Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
May 12, 2022
- #I361979 - Added support to load items from the existing signature field.
- #I368179 - Added support to detect if the document signature is signed with a timestamp alone.
- #I363215 - Added the support to remove all unsupported annotations while flattening an existing PDF document.
- #I373194 - Argument exception will no longer occur when inserting a page from one document into another document.
- #F173841 - The Grid Cell overlapping issue will no longer occur when drawing a PDF grid with a nested grid on a multi-page document.
- #I369816 - Memory consumption issues will no longer occur when getting the form fields font repeatedly.
- #I370457 - PDF pages are now shown properly after merging or appending multiple PDF documents into one PDF.
- #I371562 - No longer provided stream disposed when loading a specific PDF in PdfLoadedDocument.
- #I371079 - Index out of bounds exception will no longer occur when verifying the digital signature.
- #I366088 - PdfCertificate is now created without any delay with X509Certificate in an Offline environment.
- #I372318 - The parent bookmarks are now removed from the PDF document without any issues.
- #I372076 - The Destination page index is now retrieved properly for loaded named destinations.
- #F173683 - Loaded annotation is now retrieved properly while using its name.
- #I372976 - The check box border width can now be accessed properly without any issues in the PDF document.
- #I373386 - Font height is now updated properly while creating a new TrueType font with the existing TrueType font.
- #I372361 - Hyperlinks now work properly while converting conformance PDF to PDF A2B document.
- #I370979 - There is no longer a hanging issue when calling the redact method on a specific PDF document.
- #I371416, #I370670 - An exception will no longer occur when merging the document with other PDF documents.
- #I372831 - Checkbox values now look properly in all PDF viewers.
- #F173437 - The row issue will no longer occur when an extra page is added on PDFGrid rendering.
- #I370312 - Date time format in the text box field is now preserved properly after flattening the PDF document.
- #I375999 - The child bookmark cloning issue is resolved while splitting the PDF document.
- #I375403 - The checkbox field symbols are now shown properly after flattening the PDF document.
- #I370362, #I373543, #I376707 - The PDF document will no longer be corrupted while creating tagged PDFs from different cultural settings.
- #I370753 - The is no longer an expression Binding error while running the SfBarcode sample browser in UWP.
ModifiedDateTime property is now updated properly.
*#I371076: The application will no longer take more time while saving a large document.
ScrollToVerticalOffset APIs are now working properly.
- #FB33193 - Non-breaking space is now preserved properly on exporting as HTML
- #F174452 - Exporting as an embedded image instead of a file path is now working properly on HTML
- #I372398 - Exception will be no longer thrown while importing table with empty paragraphs
- #I354730 - List is now preserved properly when the list level and symbol are different
- \Empty table cell merging is now working properly
- #I372369 - Default font size is now properly maintained on import and export HTML
- #I378247 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown in
SfSchedulein the randomly reproduced windows store application.
- #I377757, #I377705, #I377816 - Null reference exception being thrown while creating an Excel document with hyperlink is now resolved.