Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
April 4, 2022
- #I341225 - Provided an API to link paragraph and character styles in a Word document.
- #I259782, #I308276 - Added support for importing and exporting annotations with appearance.
- #F169363 – Added Support for embedding the non-embedded font in an existing pdf document.
- #I361251 - Added support for converting the PDF/A conformance document to a normal PDF document.
- #I362189 - Added support to get annotation type and creation date directly from PdfLoadedAnnotation instance.
- #I358952 - Improved the performance of Annotation flattening by 30 times faster.
- Added support for setting base URL for PDF document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #I352053 - Now, TextSearch will work in Dropdown mode.
- #I357226 - In SfDockingManager, FloatWindow will be moved to hidden state when its state is specified as hidden in code behind.
- #I359333 - Zoom factor now works properly when changed within the
- #I354943 - Free text annotation popup is now properly retained after saving the document.
- #I363540 - The application will no longer crash while loading the
SfPdfViewercontrol in a popup view.
- #I360461 - Implemented the mouse panning support.
- #I343126, #I343644 - Added support to preserve borders for the paragraph in a Word document
- Added keyboard accessibility and UI narration for the options in dialog and ribbon
- #F171091 - List is now preserved properly on the document containing TOC
- #I343640 - Table cell width is now preserved properly on importing HTML
- #I363428 - Paragraph contains whitespaces alone is now rendered properly
- #F171091 - Floating element is now preserved properly in the document footer
- #I360340 - Table row is now properly split across pages
- #I350311 - Selection is now working properly in a document containing floating element
- #F171091 - Paragraph contains text and page number field is now preserved properly
- Provided support for new functions such as XLOOKUP, VALUETOTEXT, ARRAYTOTEXT, XMATCH, and LET.
- #I366365 - The default space maintained between cell border and cell text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.