Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
July 23, 2019
- #237114, #237576 - Line shapes are now rendered properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #230937 - Excel document is now converted properly while using the
- #236370 - DateTime value is now returned correctly in UK culture.
- #238322 - Pivot table row header is now preserved properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #236131 - PivotTable will no longer be crashed on refreshing the resaved Excel file.
- #239384 - Performance delay will no longer occur while resaving the Excel document.
- #237809 - Conditional format formula for specific text is now updated properly while copying cells.
- #236873 -
DisplayTextis now returned correctly when accessing the date time using formula with DDDD number format.
- #238626 - Creating table with invalid table name will throw an exception.
- #236136 -
PercentOfParentoption is now set correctly while creating a pivot table.
- #237114 - AutoShape text is now rendered properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #239217 - Cell text with lesser than and greater than symbols are now preserved properly when converting the worksheet to HTML.
- #236197 - Time value is now set correctly for 1904 enabled workbook.
- #F144906 - Active worksheet is now unselected when multiple worksheets are selected in the Excel file.
- Exception will no longer be thrown when getting intersect range from invalid named ranges.
- Saving the input document as xlsx file after saving it as xml document will no longer be corrupted.
CalcEnginewill no longer be reinitialized after performing Excel to PDF conversion.
- Legend text color is now preserved properly on saving the Excel document.
- Chart is now preserved properly on copying the worksheet using the
- Output Excel file will no longer be corrupted when an empty pivot table is updated with data and saved using XlsIO.
- Exception will no longer be thrown while using named range for page setup in XlsIO.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page