Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
February 5, 2019
- Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 installed machine, Syncfusion UWP extensions will not be configured in Visual Studio 2017. Refer this documentation to configure the extensions manually.
- #223350 - Table cell is now preserved properly while opening an HTML document.
- #222713 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while adding a table.
- #222608 - Font name is now preserved properly while converting an HTML document to Word document.
- #221725 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while cloning a Word document.
- #221611 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while saving a Word document.
- #220324 - Checkbox content control state is now preserved properly while cloning a Word document.
- #221119 - List number is now preserved properly while opening an RTF format document.
- #218943 - List bullet is now preserved properly while opening an RTF format document.
- #219092 - Merge field before and after text is now preserved properly while executing mail merge.
- #222852 - Footer content is now preserved properly while merging multiple RTF documents.
- #222588 - Formula field result is now preserved properly while updating the Word document fields.
- #224323, #225518, #225883 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while calling the GetText API.
- #224603 - The null reference exception will no longer occur when merging certain PDF documents.
- #141148 - Tool tip is now preserving properly for
- #224531 - The null reference exception will no longer occur while saving the merged PDF document.
- #223013 - The radio button field state is now importing properly from XFDF document.
- #222779 - Attachment is now opening properly from the merged PDF document.
- #222024, #224795 - The null reference exception will no longer occur when saving the PDF document.
- #221122 - PDF security is now preserving properly when saving the PDF document twice.
- #217591 - Font is now preserving properly in the flattened PDF document.
- #221424 - The
Brushproperty of the
PdfPenis now initialized through the constructor.
- #219569 - The “Arithmetic overflow exception” will no longer occur while signing the PDF document.
- #222059 - All hidden layers are now printing properly when saving and loading the PDF document.
- #221328 - Performance has been improved when saving the uncorrupted PDF document.
- #224226 - Application will no more hang while adding an image to a PowerPoint slide.
- #225390 - PowerPoint file will no longer get corrupted while resaving multiple times with charts.
- #222440 - Notes in a PowerPoint slide can now be cloned and added to another slide.
- #222981 - Now selectedItem of ComboBox get updated correctly when ComboBoxMode is in Editable .
- #221323 – The header row does not flicker on mouse wheel scroll.
- #223963 – The
System.InvalidOperationExceptiondoes not throw when adding columns to the
- #222340 - Images are now rendered properly as Stencil symbol.
- #221847 - Edit option of comment annotation is now working properly when using stylus.
- #F141928 - Clicking the document link will now navigate to the appropriate destination.
- #F141751 - Progress indicator will no longer be visible when the PDF document is not loaded in the
- #223049 - The
EnableFontKerningproperty has been provided to enable or disable the font spacing between characters in the text box report item to generate an equivalent report in the SfReportViewer, Export, and Printed documents.
- #223009, #220931 - Now, an image report item in the RDLC report will display properly in the print preview dialog.
- #F142136 - Now,
Globals.TotalPagesbuilt-in collection expressions return proper value in the SfReportViewer.
- #223721 -
Exceptionwill no longer be thrown while loading an HTML document containing two or more style definitions with same class name.
- #223721 - Script tag is now skipped properly while loading an HTML document.
- #225155 - The
IndexOutofRangeExceptionwill no longer be thrown while inserting text with two or more newline characters.
- #226055 - Space between the words is now properly preserved while loading an HTML document.
- #222798, #223427, #224834 - The
ArgumentExceptionare no longer thrown when deploying schedule in Windows 10 build target version 1809 and minimum version Windows 1803.
- #222299, #225653, #222347 – Schedule day view elements are arranged properly when resizing the page and adding/removing schedule
- #221926 – Now, move to the next month is working on mouse wheel scroll when more resources are added.
- #221928 – The
UnHandledExceptionis no longer thrown when resources are added and the
ShowWeekNumberproperty is set to true.
- #222504 – Now, custom view in the month cell renders in the available cell size.
- #221883 – Now, days view appointments are arranged appropriately when resizing the page.
- #222484 – The
UnhandledExceptionis no longer thrown when overriding the
- #222254 – Now, schedule time indicator aligns correctly when resizing the page.
- #F141454 – Data in the first sheet of the workbook now renders properly when switching between sheets.
- #220758 - The
SfTimePickerdate value changed to current date when changing the time value using navigation keys has been fixed.
- #222797 -
AutoDetectComplexScripthas been added in
XlsIORendererSettingsclass to support complex script rendering in Excel to PDF conversion
- #223667 - Exception no more thrown if chart’s data range column is deleted.
- #225065 - Currency number format is now properly detected in XlsIO generated Excel File.
- #224023 - Exception thrown while opening an XlsIO re-saved document with group shape is resolved.
- #223946 - Conditional format is now preserved properly while saving the workbook multiple times.
- #223839 - Infinite recursive loop on saving an Excel file after modifying chart data range with the improper series indices is resolved.
- #224024 - Not implemented exception thrown while opening an Excel document external formula range in check box is fixed.
- #223448 - Pivot table field settings are properly preserved on re-saving the Excel file.
- #223167 - Custom time format [h]:mm:ss is now detected automatically.
- #223376 - Exception occurs while saving Excel document with OLE object is resolved.
- #223226 - NullReferenceException thrown while resaving an Excel file to HTML is fixed.
- #223041 - Data validation formula is preserved proper while saving as XML.
- #221229 - Issue with pivot field values due to improper pivot field data format, is resolved.
- #214445 - Table.Refresh() is now working proper with ODBC connection.
- #223918 - Conditional format is now preserved properly on converting Excel document to PDF.
- #223859 - Hyperlink is now set properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #221079 - Exception thrown if print-title row height is higher in Excel to PDF conversion, is fixed.
- #221693 - Parameter invalid exception thrown while converting Excel document into PDF is fixed.
- #222797 - Incorrect Thai font in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- #F141101 - Issue with incorrect parsing of comment is resolved.
- Issue with Conditional formatting operator type is incorrect in re-saved Excel document is fixed.
- Setting a table column header name no longer corrupts the Excel.
- DataBar color is now applied proper for negative values.
- External formula is applied proper in NET Standard.