Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- Starting with version 16.4 (2018 Vol 4), Syncfusion has removed the fewer NuGet packages from the Essential Studio. You can find the older NuGet packages and their equivalent new NuGet package details from the
- #155259, #176052, #211046, #218374 - Added support to update Auto Number field in a Word document.
- #216440 - Added support to update SET field in a Word document.
- #211192, #216218 - Added API to access the external Excel file path for a chart in DOCX to DOCX conversion.
- #213984 - Added support to restart the list number while performing Mail merge.
- #215528 - Added support to specify Encoding while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #213040 - Added option to maintain information about imported list styles while importing Word document elements.
- #218957 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while updating TOC in RTF format document.
- #218795 - The XMLException will no longer be thrown while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #210586 - The NotSupportedException will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #210586 - Page break preservation issue has been resolved in HTML to Word conversion.
- #210586 - Text is now aligned properly while converting an HTML document to Word document.
- #210586 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a document to HTML.
- #217259 - Nested paragraphs are now preserved properly while opening a Word document.
- #213770 - Hanging issue has been resolved while updating a Word document fields.
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The FormatException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #182512 - The OutOfMemoryException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #216440 - If field result is now preserved properly while updating a Word document fields.
- #202856 - List number is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #212281, #216409, #219899 - Added the support for creating PDF-A1B document.
- #130495, #131138, #136165, #136511, #99972, #174605, #175254, #196824, #205109, #209482, #218456, #217889 - Added support for OpenType font (OTF).
- #216464 - Added support to parse
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #219778 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object exception will no longer occur when saving the
- #217829 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception will no longer occur when loading the PDF document.
- #220618 - “Object reference not set to an instance of an object exception will no longer occur when creating PDF signature..
- #219990 - Text mark annotation is now preserving properly when flatten the PDF document.
- #217865 - NullReferenceException will no longer occur while removing custom metadata entries.
- #218695 - Bookmark destination is now preserving properly after reading the bookmark.
- #218348 - Gap between barcode data sections is now preserving properly when drawing 1D barcode to PDF.
- #218231 - The
PdfCode128BarcodeSize property is now working properly.
- #218235 - Barcodes are now preserving properly with its default size.
- #218230 - Exception will no longer occur when getting the size of the
- #217889 - The PDF document is now preserving properly when drawing a string with OTF font.
- #219709 - Object reference not set instance of an object exception will no longer occur when drawing
PdfGridin a PDF.
- #218192, #218299 - NullReferenceException will no longer occur when saving the document with
#213426 - Added support to create, edit, and remove connectors in PowerPoint files.
#214420 - Added support to clone and insert paragraphs.
Insert(int, IParagraph) method has been added to
Clone() method has been added to
AddConnector(ConnectorType, IShape, int, IShape, int) method has been added to
AddConnector(ConnectorType, double, double , double , double) method has been added to
ConnectionSiteCount property has been added to
#205041 - PowerPoint files will no longer be corrupted while inserting a cloned picture.
#207078 - The
FormatException will no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
#214073 - The PowerPoint slides are now converted properly from multiple views.
- #139808, #215033 - Support has been provided for customizing the events in
SfCalendartoday date will be highlighted with
SingleSelectionbased on the
- #215964 –The performance has been improved when swiping slowly in horizontal and vertical directions.
- #218388 – The trackball label template will be aligned smartly.
The stacked doughnut support has been provided to chart.
Now, the chart control supports
RangeColumnSerieschart type with a single y-value.
The text or any view can be added to the center of the doughnut chart.
- Now, the dashes can be applied to the polar and radar charts when rendering as lines.
- #214948 – Provided support to auto generate the custom type property as single column without auto-generating all inner properties as separate columns.
- #211310 - Horizontal scrollbar of Diagram is now scrolling properly.
- #214265 - Resizing with multiple selection is now working properly.
- #216310 - Node creation is now working properly while clicking Duplicate button.
- #216297 - Exception will no longer thrown when drag and drop image object onto the node/diagram from another data source.
- #219029 - Now, preview shows currently dragging object from the stencil properly.
- #219732 - Now, annotation appears properly when double-clicking the node.
- #220736 - Now, the diagram will get keyboard focus when it is clicked.
- #220419 - Now, the
DoubleTappedevent will get fired properly for the node.
- Added support to split or join segment of the connectors.
- Added support to override the default cursors used in SfDiagram.
- Connection support has been provided to ports that lies outside the node bounds.
ConnectorEditingevents will now be fired for Bezier and Straight segments editing.
- Added support to reduce or enlarge a diagram when printing, using
Loadwill clear the diagram before loading the saved file. To retain the old behavior, you can use new
Importmethod instead of
- Type of
ParentIdshould be same for data given in
- Now, page will be extended when the elements move outside the page bounds instead of page margin.
Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Controls.ThumbTypeis deprecated, instead use
Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Layout.Base.HorizotalAlignmentis deprecated, instead use
- #218599 – The
DocumentTabStripMenuicon is now shown properly after closing and adding tabs at run time in SfDockingManager.
- Add child views for SfDockingManager using the
DockItemsproperty instead of the
Childrenproperty. Children is the default property of Panel where SfDockingManager will not arrange items based on Children from this release. SfDockingManager will render child items based on DockItems only.
- #216743, #217816, #218351, #218605, #219872 - The NumericTextBox works properly in Windows 10, version 1809.
#220457 - The exception will no longer be thrown while performing two-way binding.
#213527 - The
maximumvalue will be restricted while typing a value in NumericUpDown.
- #214387 - Exposed API
- #214415 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when loading a PDF document with the
IsThumbnailViewEnabledproperties are set to false.
- #216096 - Page number will be updated properly when changing the pages in the
- #214387 - The
SinglePageViewmode will fit to the height when the size of the page of PDF document are of different size.
- #214640 - Annotations can be saved properly when continuously saving and loading the same PDF file.
- #214640 - The position of Circle and Square annotations are preserved properly when saving and reloading the landscape oriented PDF file.
- #214079 - The
System.ArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown while scrolling the loaded PDF document through SfPdfViewer if the multiple instances of SfPdfViewer created in separate windows.
- #208697 - The Pop-up annotation’s editing window can now be opened using stylus.
- #207767 - Exposed events to track the changes in the annotation properties while editing the annotation in PDF Viewer.
- #216103 - Application no longer crashes when resizing the annotation.
- #214133 - The
System.InvalidOperationExceptionwill not be thrown when printing PDF documents.
- #213771 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when loading the PDF document.
- #214097 - The TextMarkup annotation is now selected properly while adding multiple annotation on the same position.
- #216106 - Annotations will be resized and moved properly while applying rotation to SfPdfViewer.
- #215619 - Annotations are now preserved properly while saving and loading the PDF documents.
- #218482 - The Color picker is now accessible for comment annotation.
- #216079 - Color menu options are now in the viewable area in PDF Viewer.
- #219325 - Unhandled exception will no longer be thrown while loading PDFViewer in XAML page.
- #216075 - Able to bind the format property for pivot calculations directly through XAML code.
- #216401 – Control renders properly while setting display option as none.
- #216075, #216401 - Option to show/hide the grand totals in the pivot grid control has been provided.
- #215797 – Now, the subreport loads properly using the
LoadSubreportmethod in RDL processing mode.
- #173060, 194301 – Chart report item rendering issue in print preview has been resolved.
- #167558, #169855, #177418, #221463 - Added support for UI container to embed (host) UI elements within the document.
- #214604 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing image in header.
- #214604 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing fields.
- #215798 - Scrolling behavior is now working properly when
RotateTransformis set for the control.
- #217668 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing row with invalid height.
- #219882 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening the HTML document containing two or more consecutive
- #218434 - Punctuation marks associated with non-RTL text is now displayed properly while opening the HTML document.
- #218434 - Unwanted white space characters after paragraph and break tags are no longer added while opening the HTML document.
- #218434 - Image is now displayed properly while opening the HTML document containing image source as base64 string and URI.
- #218434 - The contents of style tag defined inside a div is now skipped properly while opening the HTML document.
- #218430 - Paragraphs with empty tags are now skipped properly while opening the HTML document.
- #218434 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while opening the HTML document containing nested list without root element
- #219938 - Image of a nested table that extending outside its parent cell boundary is now clipped properly.
- #219939 - Pages are now properly visible when resizing the table that spans to several pages.
- #221478 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while saving the document containing table within invisible header or footer.
- #219455 – The custom appointment status mapping details will be updated properly in appointment editor when editing the loaded custom appointment.
- #216254 – Support has been provided to programmatically zoom in and zoom out the sunburst chart.
- #218946: The
SfTextBoxExtworks properly when setting the null value for the items.
- #216609 – The
SelectedItemare now updated properly in SfTileView even when invoking asynchronous call in initialization.
- #219613 –
DropStatuswill be updated properly when dragging and dropping the nodes.
- #217605 -
UseStringDelimiterhas been added in
IApplicationinterface to support string delimiter in CSV document.
- #218001 -
SkipAutoFitRowhas been added in
IApplicationinterface to skip autofit for rows.
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect Rich-Text format while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption.
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187, #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.
- #210172, #218493 – Protected document with objects is resaved properly without unlocking the objects.
- #216939 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while saving the workbook with shapes, after deleting rows.
- #217119 - Performance delay while applying multilevel subtotal is fixed.
- #217178 - XML exception thrown while opening XML document with invalid attribute value is fixed.
- #217348 - Exception thrown while setting font for empty text has been resolved.
- #217365 - Issues with inserting new rows in table and add copying the worksheets with table formulas is fixed.
- #217695 - Exception will no longer be thrown while opening Excel file with duplicate custom XML relations.
- #218001 - Autofit row enhancement is implemented for Calibri and Tahoma fonts.
- #218655, #218656, #220908 - Line breaks are now properly retrieved for cells with Rich-Text.
- #218676 - Chart legend border value is properly retrieved while resaving the Excel file.
- #218730 - Manual layout is preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #218730 - XML error thrown while parsing Excel document with charts is fixed.
- #218869 - Color formatting issue due to comma cell style is fixed.
- #218983 - Null reference exception thrown while opening the Excel document without theme.xml file is resolved.
- #219575 - Conditional formats are now properly serialized for an empty document.
- #219606 - Format exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel file in German culture.
- Exception thrown while accessing
UsedRangeof worksheet in an Excel workbook opened with
DisplayTextis retrieved properly after getting
- Issue with secondary value axis for different chart types is fixed.
- Next available column ID is properly updated while refreshing the query table in existing workbook.