Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
October 30, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The “FormatException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #210586 - The “NotSupportedException” will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #182512 - The “OutOfMemoryException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #214073 - Converting a PowerPoint slide to image will not create blank images when invoked from multi-views.
- #213387 - Slide background is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #207078 - The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #216351 - Application will no longer crash on mouse wheel interaction with SfAccordion.
- #F139158: Now, the
MovePreviousmethod are working properly.
#217110 - Now, the System.Exception will no longer be thrown when charts are generated in multiple pages.
- #217509 - Now, the selection zooming works based on rows and columns definition of the chart.
- #211829, #216715, #217187, #218358: Now, the
IsDropDownOpenproperty is working properly.
- #216598, #216965 – The exception will no longer be thrown when double clicking the datagrid in secondary view.
- #214198 - The StackOverflowException will no longer be thrown when double.NaN is set to range values of SfDateTimeRangeNavigator.
- #211310 – Horizontal scrollbar of Diagram is now scrolling properly.
- #214265 – Resizing with multiple selection is now working properly.
- #216310 – Node creation is now working properly while clicking Duplicate button.
- #216297 – Exception will no longer thrown when drag and drop image object onto node/diagram from another data source.
- #216442 , #218351 - Now, the text will be displayed properly when applying dark theme in
- # 214452 – The value can now be decremented when the
StepValueproperty is set as 0.001.
- #214387 - Exposed API
- #214415 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when loading a PDF document with the
IsThumbnailViewEnabledproperties are set to false.
- #216096 - Page number will be updated properly when changing the pages in the
- #214387 - The
SinglePageViewmode will fit to the height when the size of the page of PDF document are of different size.
- #214640 - Annotations can be saved properly when continuously saving and loading the same PDF file.
- #214640 - The position of Circle and Square annotations are preserved properly when saving and reloading the landscape oriented PDF file.
- #214079 - The
System.ArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown while scrolling the loaded PDF document through SfPdfViewer if the multiple instances of SfPdfViewer created in separate windows.
- #208697 - The Pop-up annotation’s editing window can now be opened using stylus.
- #207767 - Exposed events to track the changes in the annotation properties while editing the annotation in PDF Viewer.
- #216103 - Application no longer crashes when resizing the annotation.
- #214133 - The
System.InvalidOperationExceptionwill not be thrown when printing PDF documents.
- #213771 - The TextMarkup annotation is now working properly when loading the PDF document.
- #214097 - The TextMarkup annotation is now selected properly while adding multiple annotation on the same position.
- #216106 - Annotations will be resized and moved properly while applying rotation to SfPdfViewer.
- #215619 - Annotations are now preserved properly while saving and loading the PDF documents.
- #208189: The
SfPickeris working properly when using with
- #216075 – We can now bind the format property of pivot calculations through XAML code.
- #215797 – Now, the subreport loads properly using the
LoadSubreportmethod in RDL processing mode.
- #173060, 194301 – Chart report item rendering issue in print preview has been resolved.
- #215373 - Added
PrintCompletedEventArgsclass to get the print task completion.
- #214604 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing image in header.
- #214604 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing fields.
- #215798 - Scrolling behavior is now working properly when
RotateTransformis set for the control.
- #217668 -
ArgumentExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading the document containing row with invalid height.
- #214029 – The appointments are rendered properly in day view on view swiping.
- #211971 – The resources width has been arranged properly on page size changing.
- #216492 - Tapped event not triggered properly when tapping the tile view items in touch environment has been fixed.
- #215037 -
The application called an interface that was marshalled for a different threadexception will no longer be thrown when displaying spreadsheet in multiple views.
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect
RichTextformat while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214098 - Issue in setting Maximum labels count for chart numeric axis in chart to image conversion is fixed.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187,* #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page