Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- #177630 - Added support to insert and preserve SVG element in DOCX to DOCX conversion.
- #178264 - Added support to apply multiple
Paragraph Stylein a single Paragraph while creating a Word document using DocIO.
- #174316, #178788 - Added support for
EPubfile format exporting in DocIO.
- #94498, #116546, #135202, #168877, #177412, #179488, #180451, #167448, #174699, #128339, #132232, #147998, #172223 - Added support to create and modify the content control in Word documents and map custom XML parts to content control.
- The property
SvgDatawas added to the
- The property
EnableStyleSeparatorwas added to the
- An overload method
AppendPicturewas added to the
- #175961, #179927, #180418 - Image missing issue has been resolved while performing Mail merge.
- #178271 - Extra page preservation issue has been resolved while loading a particular RTF format document.
- #176369 - Doughnut chart title value retrieved properly while saving a particular Word document.
- #177890 - Changing the color of a bar chart series is not applied for negative bar series values.
- #177890 - No longer hangs while opening a Word document which contains chart.
- #176984 - Formula field results are preserved properly while bookmark has a special character.
- #177064 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while saving a particular RTF format document.
- #177586 -
StackOverflowExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading a particular RTF format document.
- #176708 -
KeyNotFoundExceptionwill be no longer thrown while loading a particular DOCX format document.
- #179085 - Merge field values are preserved properly while performing Mail merge for a particular Word document using
- #179006 - Underline and Strikethrough is now preserved properly while appending particular HTML file in a Word document.
- #177295 - Text retrieved properly from
WTextFormFieldinstance for a particular Word document.
- #177679 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while performing Mail merge using empty data table.
- #165843, #178727 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while importing a particular Word document.
- #177295 -
!Syntax Erroris now resolved for
SUM(ABOVE)field, while updating fields in Word document.
- #176369 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while saving a Word document which contains chart.
- #171046 -
MathMLelement is now preserved properly in DOCX to DOCX conversion.
- #177380 -
System.TypeInitializationExceptionwill be no longer thrown while creating a Word document with chart.
- #180409 - Field results are preserved properly while performing Mail merge.
- #180588 - German culture texts are preserved properly while importing and exporting a HTML document.
- #180115 - List number is preserved properly while loading a RTF document.
- #181317, #180770 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown while resaving a Word document.
- #181263 - Shape missing issue has been resolved while resaving a Word document.
- #181811 - Bullet characters are preserved properly while resaving a particular RTF document.
- #181118 -
InvalidOperationExceptionwill be no longer thrown while getting bookmark contents.
- #181409 - Chart series color preserved properly while resaving a Word document which contains chart.
- #181263 - Shape preservation issue has been resolved while resaving a particular Word document.
- #182249 -
MERGESEQnumber is preserved properly while performing Mail merge.
- #180769 - Target file missing issue has been resolved while resaving a particular Word document.
- #180769 - Update mode of OLE linked Excel worksheet is preserved properly while resaving a Word document.
- Added the support for digital signature.
- Added the tagged PDF support with USDA 508 complaint.
- Earlier, the
PdfLightTablecolumn width will not work as expected, as a result column widths are equally shared. Now this behavior is fixed, the specified width will be allocated for the columns.
- The property
Appearenceis marked as deprecated, please use
PdfGridheader is now preserving properly when enable the
- #178247 - Internal stream of
PdfLoadedDocumentis now closing properly when calling the dispose method.
- #177646 - Unexpected token exception is no longer thrown while loading particular PDF document.
- #178830 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionis no longer thrown when accessing
PdfDocumentInformationproperty in the particular PDF document.
- #182338 -
arg.Skipwill be working fine while PDF Grid row split across two pages.
- #182896 -
PdfLightTablecolumns will be preserve properly with manual width.
- #180121 - The Barcode has been rendering properly while giving ISO-8859-2 and ISO-8859-5 characters.
- #179390 -
PdfLightTableheader will get draw only once when we set
ShowHeadervalue is true.
- #182001 -
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs when accessing the appearance of the signature in
- #178963,#181653,#182856 - Cannot access a closed stream object exception is no longer thrown while loading a PDF document.
- #179731 - Annotations are now preserving properly while rotating the flattened annotation pages.
PdfTextMarkupAnnotationauthor property is now preserving properly.
- Fatal error exception is no longer occurs while loading the particular PDF document.
- Added compatibility support for PMML version v4.3.
- Added support to pass input data as ‘Stream’ object in ‘Table’ class.
- #178661- Resolved issues with data fields transformation in RuleSet Model Evaluator.
- #177630 - Added support to insert and modify SVG image in PowerPoint presentation.
- #177587 - Added support to insert columns to a table in PowerPoint presentation.
- #176530 - Added support to retrieve the target slide of a hyperlink in PowerPoint presentation.
- #176530 - The property
TargetSlidewas added to the interface
- #177630 - The property
SvgDatawas added to the interface
- #177630 - An overload method for
AddPicturewas added to the interface
- #177630 - An overload method for
AddPicturewas added to the interface
- #177587 - The method
InsertColumnwas added to the interface
- #177587 - The property
ColumnsCountwas added to the interface
- #178672 - Type initialization exception will not be thrown while creating a PowerPoint presentation with charts.
- #180902 - Argument out of range exception will not be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with pie chart.
- #179383 - Hyperlink path for another presentation can be now retrieved while loading a PowerPoint presentation.
- #182353 - Null reference exception will not be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with table.
- #181902 - Null reference exception will not be thrown while resaving PowerPoint presentations contains internal XML files in custom naming standards.
- #180904 - The chart data modified with Presentation library will not get reverted, while trying to edit in Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- #182963 - The previous column formatting will be now preserved properly while inserting a new column in PowerPoint table.
- #180902 - Null reference exception will not be thrown while cloning and merging slides having charts after disposing the parent PowerPoint presentation.
- #178009 - Null reference exception will not be thrown while clearing and adding the slides in the PowerPoint presentation.
- #179028 - The font size is now preserved as expected while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #178033 - Argument null reference exception will not be thrown while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #180760 - SmartArt is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #182254 - Images will not be cropped while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #182254 - Text with character spacings will be now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #178948 - Key not found exception will not be thrown while converting the PowerPoint slide to image.
- #179741 - Text inside rotated rectangle will be now rendered properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #182254 - Image transparency will be now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #177595 - Black border will not be added to the bottom of the slide while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #177595 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #177688 - Shape rotation will be now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #182642 -
CellClickevent will not trigger on touch scrolling.
#178351 – Now, chart
trackballwill be visible for smallest DateTime range.
FastColumnBitmapSerieswith huge data will be rendered properly, when resizing the window.
#180012 – Now,
FastLineBitmapSerieswill be rendered properly for empty point values.
Provided live editing (drag and drop) support for
- Provided the following events support for
Provided support to disable chart legend item, when toggling the
- Provided GrabExtent support for
LineAnnotationto increase its hit visible area for dragging.
,List ,IList ) method has been deprecated. Instead, use SplineAreaSegment.SetData(List ,List ,IList ) method.
) method has been deprecated. Instead, use RangeAreaSegment.SetData(List ) method.
EmptyPointSegment.SetData(Point,Point,Point,Point) method has been deprecated. Instead, use EmptyPointSegment.SetData(ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint) method.
SplineSegment.SetData(Point,Point,Point,Point) method has been deprecated. Instead, use SplineSegment.SetData(ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint) method.
) method has been deprecated. Instead, use StepLineSegment.SetData(List ) method.
) method has been deprecated. Instead, use StepAreaSegment.SetData(List ) method.
ErrorBarSegment.SetData(Point,Point,Point,Point) method has been deprecated. Instead, use ErrorBarSegment.SetData(ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint) method.
ChartSegment.SetData(Point,Point,Point,Point) method has been deprecated. Instead, use ChartSegment.SetData(ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint,ChartPoint) method.
) method has been deprecated. Instead, use ChartSegment.SetData(List ) method.
- #183877 -Provided the support for passing OldItems and NewItems as a arguments in to
- #183877 -Provided the support to set the value for
- #131291,182879 - Layout cycle detected issue while setting the
ColumnSizeras star with 125% screen resolution has been fixed.
ProcessOnDoubleTappedmethod parameters are changed.
GridItemsSourceChangedEventArgsclass, Constructor parameters are changed.
- #176021, #179957 –
RequestedThemewill be applied properly in Mobile mode, when it is deployed from
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.
- #182396 - Cursor will be updated based on the Panning enable/disable mode.
- #179561 - Double Click on Annotation will enable it’s editing.
- #182310 - Symbols will not be cleared when switching the Tabs in TabControl.
- #180404 - Deleting the Node in Layout will not throw any exception.
- Interaction support is provided for
Annotation. Now, we can select, resize, rotate and drag it.
Printingevent and command to indicate printing progress
- Provided option to ignore/skip pages while previewing and printing.
Annotationorientation based on segment direction of
- Support to draw
Polylineusing drawing tool.
- APIs provided to convert from relative to absolute position Node and DiagramPage.
- We can now override the cloned objects dropped from palette.
- Provided customization support for
PortChangedevent to notify its interaction status.
- We have added
- We have added
- We have added
- We have added
- #182471 - Now, the Gantt control will be scrolled properly to a particular task using
ScrollGanttTomethod with both index and date arguments.
- #182182 - Provided events and methods support for expand and collapse functionalities.
- #182014 - Provided events support to get the notification when the progress is changed interactively.
- #181444 - Runtime changes will be updated in Cell Mapping.
- We have provided additional information to DataContext of the Cell. The
ColumnHeaderinformation will be available in DataContext.
- #173307, #173912, #174180, #106942, #182914 - Added support for viewing popup annotation in
- #181705 - Object Reference Exception will be no longer thrown, when
IsTextSelectionEnabledis set to false.
- #181849 -
KeyNotFoundExceptionwill not occur any more when navigating to a bookmark in the first page of a PDF document.
- #180686 -
KeyNotFoundExceptionwill no longer be thrown when navigating to bookmarks using
- #180686 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown while binding the stream into
- #179649 - Selecting annotation mode now works properly by resetting the previous annotation mode.
- #176721, #178538 - Object Reference Exception while performing
SfPdfViewerControlwill no longer be thrown.
- #182059 - Exception will no longer occur when resizing the app with
The SfPicker control is a simple Picker that displays list of object and allow user to pick an item among them which comes with built-in modes for Time and Date picking.
Footer view with default buttons
Custom View support
The SfPivotClient control supports browsing multidimensional data that is organized in the form of dimensions, measures, named sets, and KPIs in a cube format. You can visualize the results in graphical (PivotChart) and tabular (PivotGrid) formats. The control can also be used to create and edit reports on the fly that are stored for later use.
- #174521 - Relational data source is now supported along with OLAP.
- Public method
ReAarrangeElementshas been changed to
ReArrangeElementsby correcting the spell mistake.
- Styling and formatting has been supported at MDX query level itself.
- #170627 - Provided support to display Maximum Value even
TickFrequencynot divisible with Maximum Value of
#181750 - Now, Transparent color applied to tablix cell border in PDF export when default border is set.
#182943 - Now, embedded fonts are applied properly when using “SaveAsync” method for exporting the report as PDF document..
- #164601 - Added
SfRichTextBoxAdvclass to customize image source and font family while exporting HTML.
- #177123, #179002 - Added
SpellCheckerclass to customize the underline style for highlighting spelling errors.
- #177048, #178307 - Added
UseLightweightDomstatic property in
SfRichTextBoxAdvclass to optimize the main memory usage of DOM.
- #177123 - Lines are now rendered properly in Windows 10 Creators update.
- #179068 - Improved performance in manipulating the words count using
- #179819 - Text copied from TextBox is now pasted properly.
- #180269, #182621 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionis no longer thrown when typing text in Mobile device.
- #181502 -
SfRichTextBoxAdvclass is now working properly when placed inside
- #182457 - Highlight color and line height are now preserved properly while loading HTML.
- #182617 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionis no longer thrown when control is resized.
- #183826 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionis no longer thrown when importing HTML containing table with merged cells.
StackOverflowExceptionis no longer thrown when finding all occurrences of specific text or pattern in large document.
NullReferenceExceptionis no longer thrown on undo operation after deleting cells.
- Underline is now rendered properly for superscript text.
- Borders are now rendered properly for tables and cells.
- Spelling errors are now updated properly on undo redo operations.
- Comment notification icon and comment marker are now properly cleared while deleting comment.
- Selection using mouse interactions are now working properly in fit multiple page mode.
NullReferenceExceptionis no longer thrown on switching to web layout with comments.
- Adding comment is now rendered properly in new document.
- Comments are now rendered properly when
SfRichTextBoxAdvclass is changed at runtime.
SfRichTextBoxAdvcontrol now works properly after zooming beyond minimum or maximum range using mouse wheel or touch.
- List level is now changed properly on applying increase indent or decrease indent command for selection within a list paragraph.
- Scrollbar positions are now preserved properly after applying
- #183424 - Now,
Backwardmethods are working properly in all the views.
- #178569 - Now,
EnableNavigationwill works properly with mouse scrolling also.
ItemsSourceChangedmethod parameter type has been changed from
- #184176 - Null reference exception will not be thrown while adding treemap inside scroll view.
- #178272 -
SfTreeMap.WeightValuePathproperty will work properly even for negative values.
- #182773 – Now,
Levels'sCollectionChanged event will be unsubscribed properly, when dynamically changing its value.
- #109496, #79552, #74319, #130146, #180064 - Password support is provided in Compression library.
- #178228 - Support is provided for adding images from external link in Excel documents.
- Sorting support is provided in AutoFilters.
- Custom filtering support is provided in text filters.
DataSorterproperty is added in the interfaces
EnablePartialTrustCodeproperty is added in the interface
AddPictureAsLink()is added in the interface
SvgDataproperties are added in the interface IPictureShape.
- The values
DoesNotEndWithare added in
- #177888 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening a file with error value in named range.
- #176158 - Opening an Excel document with picture will no longer get corrupted in Mac OS.
- #178929 - Issue with wrong combo boxes count in an Excel document is fixed.
- #178697 - Conditional formatting rules are now applied proper with priority.
- #178368 - Custom number format ends with whitespace is preserved properly.
- #176718 - DisplayText now returns number value for cell reference formulas.
- #179055 - Exception is no longer thrown while saving XLS document to XLSX format with invalid named ranges.
- #178577 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening an Excel document with empty relation in image hyperlink.
- #179601 - Setting a pivot table row layout to tabular style and saving the document will no longer throw exception.
- #179303 - Exception is no longer thrown while setting header text within the limit.
- #175065 - Saving a workbook multiple times will no longer increase its file size.
- #177928 - Removing worksheets will reduce the file size properly.
- #178745 - Issue with changes in table formatting after resaving the document is fixed.
- #177927 - Removing multiple worksheets and saving the document will no longer throw exception.
- #177832 - License issue in XlsIO assembly has been resolved.
- #177210 - Issue with wild card criteria search in Excel document is fixed.
- #180466 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening chart with value axis title.
- #181226 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening particular file with shape’s offset value exceeding integer limit.
- #180940 - Issue with font color when setting font style in conditional formats is fixed.
- #181016 - Exception is no longer thrown while accessing LineStyle property of a shape in threading.
- #178198 - Exception thrown on parsing the named range with complete file path is fixed.
- #180478 - Issue with AutoFit when cell text contains line breaks is fixed.
- #180329 - XML Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel file with chart having empty legend position.
- #180337 - Line width is changed while changing series color for radar chart is fixed.
- #180213 - Exception is thrown while parsing
MissingItemsLimitproperty in pivot cache is resolved.
- #179997 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening a chart with discontinuous filtered ranges.
- #179874 - Default value is not set in Excel pivot table while applying Pivot filter is fixed.
- #179874 - File corruption issue while applying pivot filter is resolved.
- #179732 - File is no longer corrupted when table is created with merged cell ranges.
- #181584 - Overflow exception while accessing Value property is fixed.
- #179026 - Text is wrongly updated in shapes after add copying of worksheet is fixed.
- #177928 - File size is not reduced after removing all worksheets is fixed.
- #177314 - Security settings is enabled in portable platform for Excel 2003 file formats.
- #183388 - Memory leak issue due to CalcEngine not disabled on workbook dispose is fixed.
- #183016 - Issue with text casing while setting number format is fixed.
- #182853 - Performance issue while resaving Excel document with large number of named ranges is fixed.
- #182915 - Cell contents are cleared on
- #182153 - Issue with setting incorrect
HasFormulaStringproperty is fixed.
- #182422 - Exception is thrown while applying formula to a row due to wrong name index is fixed.
- #163659 - An overload is now available to open a file with filename and encoding.
- #182246, 182247 - Named index is now properly updated while copying external formulas using
- #182241 - External formulas will now be copied proper when destination workbook has formulas.
- #181970 - Corruption issue while copying external formula is resolved.
- #181715 - Conditional format formula is properly updated in binary Excel files.
- #180478 - AutoFit is properly performed while invoking it multiple times for the range with line breaks.
- #181802 - Exception is no longer thrown while resaving binary Excel file.
- #181707 - Wrong file header exception while importing particular XML file is fixed.
- #180842 - File with table formulas is no longer corrupted while resaving in Spanish culture.
- #181183, 183446 - Wrong syntax error is thrown while performing layout operation in pivot table is fixed.
- #181190 - Issue with worksheet
FindFirst()for search values having pipe character is fixed.
- #179749 -
RefersToRangeis null while named range is referring the table range is resolved.
- #178735 - GDI exception thrown while opening an Excel document in Azure platform is resolved.
- #181980 - Out of memory exception is no longer thrown while opening Excel document with wide filter range.
- #181375 - Issue with font index is incorrectly updated while setting same font index for multiple times is fixed.
- #182125 - Performance issue with applying styles in large number of cells is fixed.
- Excel file with pivot table no longer gets corrupted during AddCopy().
- Corruption issue when resaving Excel file with group shapes is fixed.
- Cell value with cross sheet reference formula will be updated properly.
- Sorting a range twice with same index will no longer throw exception.
- Exception is no longer thrown while copying worksheets with chart.
- Issue with improper print title values is fixed.