Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- #167218- Now the UI of Editor controls matches with MS Editor controls.
- #165843 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while importing a particular Word document.
- #167189 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while retrieving the bookmark contents.
- #167568 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568, #167582 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167600 - ArgumentException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167794, #167934 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while replacing the bookmark contents.
- #167934 -
TextFormFieldis now preserved properly while inserting a bookmark content using
- #168028 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #168166, #169707 - Merge field values are now preserved properly while executing Mail merge using
- #168567, #167794 - NullReferenceException no longer thrown while manipulating bookmarks using
- #169058 - No longer hangs while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #169549 - Font size preservation issue has been resolved while replacing the text in a particular Word document.
- #170696 - Nested table cell width preservation issue has been resolved while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #171615 - FormatException will no longer thrown while opening a particular Word document.
- #169205 - Added support for accessing polygon annotation points.
- `PdfGrid` cells are now preserved properly based on the column span.
- #166940- NullReferenceException is no longer be thrown while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #168422- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while drawing text in particular
- # 165345, 168250- Form field values has been preserved properly while filling with large text.
- #168281- Syntax issue is no longer thrown in preflight with the particular PDF document created.
- #167608- Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #168228- Text positions are now properly preserved when flattening the form fields.
- #167014- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while flattening the PDF form fields.
- #168225- Bookmark destination is now preserved properly while loading the PDF document.
- #166308- Texts are now preserved properly while drawing using MS Mincho font.
- #166940- Exception no longer occurs while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #168743 - Exception will not be thrown when
ShowHeaderproperty is set to true in
- #168654 - Page reference will not be wrong in Text box field collection.
- #168269 - Image will be visible properly in particular PDF page.
- #168227 - Exception will not be thrown while flattening the Form fields.
- #168762 - Text will be properly visible when drawn at 0,0 in PDF.
- #170183 -
PdfAttachmentwill not be null when loading the particular PDF document.
- #170571 - Text will be properly wrapped in
- #170953 -
PdfCode128Barcodewill accept special characters.
- #171136 - Bookmarks will not have null destination while loading PDF document.
- #171136 - Links will be preserved properly between bookmark and named destination.
- #170126 - Chinese characters will be preserved properly when flattening the form fields
- #170241 - PDF content will not be missed when load and save the particular document.
- #166068 - Added support to modify the .PPTM, .POTX and .POTM file formats
- #168251 - Added support to create and modify sections in PowerPoint presentations
- #171169 - Added support to create and modify hyperlinks in PowerPoint presentations
- Clone method is moved from
- #167997 - The property
InvertIfNegativeis now added into
- #169437 - The property
NumberFormatis now added into
- #168870 - Bubble size is now updated properly in charts while creating the PowerPoint presentations
- #168101 - Data range will be now updated properly while adding data to an existing chart in a PowerPoint presentation
- #167717 - The application will no longer become unresponsive while opening a particular PowerPoint presentation with tables
- #171147 - The images are now replaced as expected in PowerPoint slides
- #170852 - Invalid cast exception will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentation with a handout master
- #169437 -
NumberFormatproperty is now added in
IOfficeChartDataLabelsinterface to enable data label with a percentage symbol in charts
- #169379 - PowerPoint presentation will no longer get corrupted while merging two PowerPoint presentations have same theme files
- #170272 - Format exception will be no longer thrown while merging slides from one presentation to another presentation
- UPC Barcode support have been implemented.
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs when Visibility is collapsed.
#171830 - Now Inline View Expand and Collapse behavior works properly.
- #Support provided to customize the Today Day Cell Foreground.
#167455 - Designer exception will no longer be thrown while using
SfDateTimeRangeNavigatorinside the Expander control.
#168884 - Now,
Trackballaxis label will update properly with real time data.
#167981 – Real time update performance has been improved in
Provided Direction support for
New BoxAndWhiskerSeries type has been added.
Provided localization support for
- #166621- Now, Win32 exception raises when dynamically adding the item has been fixed.
- #171221 – Row is no longer selected when scrolling DataGrid in mobile devices.
ApplyGridCellVisualStatesmethod parameters are changed.
GridCellRegionproperty marked as internal.
UpdateCellStylemethod parameters are changed.
UpdateCellStylemethod parameters are changed.
- #168593 - Connector Decorator is aligned in the center of TargetPoint when StrokeThickness is higher.
- #169371 - Null reference exception will not occur when we Drag and Drop the Group from Stencil.
- #168406 - Exception will not be thrown while drawing a Connector via QuickCommand.
- #167412 -
SfDockingManagerno longer crashes while adding document dynamically and renders it properly.
HeatMapRowclasses has been removed.
#171278 - Now the
Categoryproperty in KanbanModel is updated properly, when the respective card is dragged and dropped to another column.
#171105 – Issue while adding an item dynamically to the empty
ItemsSourceproperty has been fixed.
#168479 - Card will be removed properly, when it’s corresponding item removed from the underlying collection bound to ItemsSource.
#172276 – BorderThickness property will be applied properly.
- #171031 - Click event is now triggered properly for sub items in SfMenu.
- #166214- Now,
FormatStringis applied at the time of loading when control is not focused.
- #162810, #162926, #165474 - Support for hyperlink navigation in PDF viewer control is added.
- #162810, #162926, #165474 - Support for bookmarks navigation in PDF viewer control is added.
- #166512 – Argument out of range exception is no longer been thrown while switching between normal view to thumbnail view.
The SfPivotClient control supports browsing multidimensional data that is organized in the form of dimensions, measures, named sets, and KPIs in a cube format. You can visualize the results in graphical (PivotChart) and tabular (PivotGrid) formats. The control can also be used to create and edit reports on the fly that are stored for later use.
- Paging support has been provided for the display of members inside Member Editor dialog.
- Drill through support has been provided to view the underlying values beside each data.
- Measure group support has been provided to filter the view of dimensions, measures, KPI and named sets related to each other.
#170343 - Custom and Value label will be loaded properly, when its displayed initially.
#166566 - Now Thumb drag behavior works properly.
- #167278 - Support provided to customize the
#167858 - Resolved memory leak problem while rendering and printing RDLC report.
#167488 - Provided option to enable/disable the print preview in print dialog box while printing.
- #168006 - Added
TextPositionclass to retrieve the bounding box of the current text position.
- #171054 - Added
SfRichTextBoxAdvclass to specify the width of the caret.
- #167753 - Scrolling responsiveness is now improved in both Page layout and Continuous layout.
- #168582 - Selection using API is now working properly.
- #168739 - Selecting hyperlink using double click/tap, now selects the entire field properly.
- #168739 - Pasting hyperlink is now working properly.
- #167957 - Now the attribute values of hyperlink and list elements are properly preserved within double quotes in the exported HTML.
- #167720 - Retrieving character format for selection is now working properly.
- #168141 -
ArgumentNullExceptionis no longer thrown in pointer pressed and pointer released events.
- #168374 - Selection is no longer cleared while right tapping on the selected contents.
- #168621 - Retrieving list format for selection is now working properly.
- #168249 - Table row is now displayed properly while opening the particular Word document.
- #170177, #170407 - Printing documents containing list is now working properly without ‘NullReferenceException’.
- #172227 -
DocumentTitleis now displayed as suggested file name in
- #172227 -
FileSavePickeroptions are now included in Mobile device, on executing commands like
- #167678 -
RowFormat cannot be set on an object of type Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.RichTextBoxAdv.TableRowAdvexception is no longer thrown while opening Word document.
- Word documents with nested field codes are now opened properly.
- URI text inserted in upper case are now converted to hyperlink properly.
- Underlines are now properly rendered for hyperlinks when line break is present.
#167904, #169551 - Now, Schedule
NonWorkingHourshiding issue has been fixed.
#168388 - Now, Schedule intersected appointment arranging issue in
WeekViewhas been fixed.
#167910 - Now, Binding expression warning in
CurrentScheduleTypeproperty has been cleared.
#167973 - Now, Recurrence date collection while passing the rule with
NoEndDateissue has been fixed.
#167973 - Now, Schedule Memory leak issue has been fixed in
#167610 - Now, Schedule appointment brush not removing while dragging an appointment issue has been fixed.
#171503 - Now, Default
ContextMenuget displays while implementing customized menu issue has been fixed.
CellSelectionBrushproperty is deprecated, use
AppointmentSelectionBrushproperty is deprecated, use
SelectionColorproperty of ScheduleAppointmentStyle instead.
- Provided support to set
- Schedule Selection customization support has been provided.
InlineAppointmentcustomization support has been improved.
AllDaypanel customization support has been provided.
Delimeterproperty name has been changed to
Delimitercorrecting the typo mistake in the API.
- Provided support for selection foreground.
- #171037 – ArgumentOutofRangeException will no longer be thrown while changing the
Provided zooming support for
Provided animation for collapsing a segment using
- Provided support to add HTML rich-text string in Excel cells.
- Provided support for OLE objects.
- The methods
AddLinkare added in
- The property
HtmlStringis added in
- #166572 - Issues with RTF text in Korean culture is fixed.
- #166760 - Exception while parsing pivot cache definition is no longer thrown.
- #166820 - Exception while parsing conditional formats with invalid formula is no longer thrown.
- #167141 - File corruption issue while resaving a workbook with improper attribute has been fixed.
- #167392 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with dialog sheets.
- #167478 - Exception is no longer thrown while assigning value in Russian culture.
- #167592 - Creation of duplicate cell value while assigning value to a single cell has been fixed.
- #167735 - Corruption issue with shapes having multiple “=” characters is fixed.
- #167754 - Moving ranges will also move comment shapes to proper location.
- #167812 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while resaving Excel document with invalid named ranges in conditional formats.
- #167857 - Not a legal OleAut date exception is no longer thrown while accessing display text with switching arguments in different cultures.
- #167940 - Exception is no longer thrown while measuring size of an empty string in a cell.
- #168768 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while invoking
- #168440 - Color issue in data points while converting 3D charts into image has been fixed.
- #167944, #167945 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a binary Excel document with invalid extended format index.
- #168804 - Argument null exception is no longer thrown while applying template markers in different cultures.
- #170164 - Application no longer hangs while saving empty worksheet as CSV.
- #170017 - Dropdown is no longer deleted while resaving workbook twice.
- #169558 - Changing font size will not alter CheckBox position.
- #169650 - Application no longer hangs while parsing pivot chart extension list.
- #168730 - Parsing Excel document with “$” in auto filter’s address no longer throws exception.
- #168996 - Overflow exception is no longer thrown while writing cell text with the string “infinity”.
- #168659 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while parsing external workbook address in binary format.
- #168084 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while deleting a row from
- #170857 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing shared strings relationship with end tag.
- #170511 - Stack overflow exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with not equal condition in filters.
- #170647 -
RefersToRangeaddress with comma returns proper value.
- #171107 - Integer variant type in custom document property is now serialized with valid tag.
- #146066 - Copying charts from Excel 2013 documents will no longer be corrupted.
- #163337 - Opening Excel document with pivot table element “AutoSortScope” no more hangs.
- #169861 - Auto fit of cells with date format no more throws exception.
- Issue with font color in migrant range has been fixed.
- Issue with improper 3D material values in charts has been fixed.
- Cloning workbook with 3D charts no more throws exception.
- Exception thrown while reading a cell with more than 7 digits as DateTime is fixed.