Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- #167218- Now the UI of Editor controls matches with MS Editor controls.
- #165843 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while importing a particular Word document.
- #167934 -
TextFormFieldis now preserved properly while replacing a bookmark contents.
- #168028 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568, #167582 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167600 - ArgumentException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #166885 - StackOverflowException will no longer thrown while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #167189 - IndexOutofRangeException will no longer thrown while retrieving the bookmark content.
- 'PdfGrid’ cells are now preserved properly based on the column span.
- #166940- NullReferenceException is no longer be thrown while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #168422- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while drawing text in particular ‘PdfLoadedDocument’ instance.
- # 165345, 168250- Form field values has been preserved properly while filling with large text.
- #168281- Syntax issue is no longer thrown in preflight with the particular PDF document created.
- #167608- Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #168228- Text positions are now properly preserved when flattening the form fields.
- #167014- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while flattening the PDF form fields.
- #168225- Bookmark destination is now preserved properly while loading the PDF document.
- #166308- Texts are now preserved properly while drawing using MS Mincho font.
- #166940- Exception no longer occurs while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #167299 - Added support to provide
CultureInfoproperty in the
- #167997 - The property
InvertIfNegativeis now added into
- #168870 - Bubble size is now updated properly in charts while creating the PowerPoint presentation.
- #168101 - Data range will be now updated properly while adding data to an existing chart in a PowerPoint presentation.
- #167717 - The application will no longer become unresponsive while opening a particular PowerPoint presentation with tables.
- #167935- Binding error no longer occurs on setting DataContext in an application.
#167351, #167686, #168091 – Now the Default SelectedDateCell will be highlighted in initial load time.
#167351, #167686, #168091 – Applied Color customizations will be maintained, when Refresh function is invoked.
#167351, #167686, #168091 – DayCellLoaded event will be raised properly.
#167351, #167686, #168091 – Now the
Backgroundproperty applied on unique DayCell properly.
- #167287 -
COUNTIFformula is now calculated properly.
#167455 - Designer exception will no longer be thrown while using
SfDateTimeRangeNavigatorinside the Expander control.
#168884 - Now,
Trackballaxis label will update properly with real time data.
- #163767 - Now, CircularGauge
EndValuevisibility issue has been fixed.
- #166621 - Now, Win32 exception raises when dynamically added item issue has been fixed.
- #169193 - Provided support to calculate the available size based on
- #167525 - Provided support to load images in CheckBox filter instead of images path.
- #167567 - Cell value updated properly when DataGrid is bound to dictionary Collection.
- #168593 - Connector Decorator is aligned in the center of TargetPoint when StrokeThickness is higher.
- #169371 - Null reference exception will not occur when we Drag and Drop the Groups from Stencil.
- #168406 - Exception will not throw when we draw a Connector using QuickCommand.
- #168479 - Card will be removed properly, when it’s corresponding item removed from the underlying collection bound to ItemsSource.
- #167412 - No longer casting exception and Data Binding issue occurs in SfMenu with Hierarchical DataTemplate.
- #166214 - Now,
FormatStringis applied at the time of loading when control is not focused.
- #166512 - Argument out of range exception is no longer been thrown while switching between normal view to thumbnail view in SfPdfViewer control.
- #168006 - Added
TextPositionclass to retrieve the bounding box of the current text position.
- #168582 - Selection using API is now working properly.
- #168739 - Selecting hyperlink using double click/tap, now selects the entire field properly.
- #168739 - Pasting hyperlink is now working properly.
- #167957 - Now the attribute values of hyperlink and list elements are properly preserved within double quotes in the exported HTML.
- #167678 -
RowFormat cannot be set on an object of type Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.RichTextBoxAdv.TableRowAdvexception is no longer thrown while opening Word document.
- #167720 - Retrieving character format for selection is now working properly.
- #168141 -
ArgumentNullExceptionis no longer thrown in pointer pressed and pointer released events.
- #168374 - Selection is no longer cleared while right tapping on the selected contents.
- #168621 - Retrieving list format for selection is now working properly.
- #168249 - Table row is now displayed properly while opening the particular Word document.
- Word documents with nested field codes are now opened properly.
- URI text inserted in upper case are now converted to hyperlink properly.
#167904, #169551 - Now, Schedule
NonWorkingHourshiding issue has been fixed.
#168388 - Now, Schedule intersected appointment arranging issue in
WeekViewhas been fixed.
#167910 - Now, Binding expression warning in
CurrentScheduleTypeproperty has been cleared.
#167973 - Now, Recurrence date collection while passing the rule with
NoEndDateissue has been fixed.
#167973 - Now, Schedule Memory leak issue has been fixed in
#167610 - Now, Schedule appointment brush not removing while dragging an appointment issue has been fixed.
Delimeterproperty name has been changed to
Delimitercorrecting the typo mistake in the API.
- Support to set the column width based on certain logic has been provided. Some options are SizeToCell, SizeToHeader, Auto, etc.
- Provided support for clipboard operations such as cut, copy and paste the data within control and between other applications such as Notepad, Excel.
- Support to freeze the columns in view at the left side like in excel has been provided.
- Support to bind dynamic data object has been provided.
- In TreeGridSelectedRowsCollection class, Contains method has been renamed as ContainsObject.
- #166572 - Issues with RTF text in Korean culture is fixed.
- #166760 - Exception while parsing pivot cache definition is no longer thrown.
- #166820 - Exception while parsing conditional formats with invalid formula is no longer thrown.
- #167141 - File corruption issue while resaving a workbook with improper attribute has been fixed.
- #167392 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with dialog sheets.
- #167478 - Exception is no longer thrown while assigning value in Russian culture.
- #167592 - Creation of duplicate cell value while assigning value to a single cell has been fixed.
- #167735 - Corruption issue with shapes having multiple
=characters is fixed.
- #167754 - Moving ranges will also move comment shapes to proper location.
- #167812 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while resaving Excel document with invalid named ranges in conditional formats.
- #167857 - Not a legal OleAut date exception is no longer thrown while accessing display text with switching arguments in different cultures.
- #167940 - Exception is no longer thrown while measuring size of an empty string in a cell.
- #168768 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while invoking
- #167944, #167945 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a binary Excel document with invalid extended format index.
- #168804 - Argument null exception is no longer thrown while applying template markers in different cultures.