Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- Default encoding is modified from UTF-8 with BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(string fileName, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using existing public method
SaveTxt(string fileName, Encoding encoding)of
- Default encoding is modified from Windows Default (ANSI) without BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(Stream stream, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using new public method
SaveTxt(Stream stream, Encoding encoding)of
- #161326 - WMF images are now preserved properly while import/export the DOC format document.
- #162311 - Checkbox is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #163760 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165424 - Unicode characters are now preserved properly while resaving a particular RTF format document.
- #163530 - EncoderFallbackException will no longer thrown while resaving a particular Word document as Text file.
- #162545 - Track changes are now accepted properly for the particular DOCX format document.
- #165820 - FormatException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165387, #166451 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while executing Mail merge using
- #164561 -
NumPagesfields are now preserved properly while re-saving a particular Word document.
- #164782 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while disposing a particular Word document.
- #165645 - Character spacing of text is now preserved properly while import/export a RTF document.
- #165843 - List number is now preserved properly while clone and merge a particular Word document.
- #158424 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception is no longer thrown, while loading a PDF document.
- #163906 - Adobe reader exception is no longer thrown, while drawing image in the PDF document.
- #164832 - Can not find catalog information exception is no longer thrown while loading a PDF document.
- #154150 -
PdfGridcells are now properly resized based on the row span.
- #164859 - Application will never get hang while generating the PDF document in multi thread environment using
- #165358 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing file name in
- #163307 - Layer value is now preserved properly while retrieving from the PDF loaded document.
- #163309 - Font value is now preserved properly in the PDF loaded document.
- #161409 - Form fields value are now preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #165258 - Size of the PDF document pages now preserving correctly when loading the PDF documents.
- #165326 - ArgumentException is no longer thrown while saving
- #164884 - No more empty layers are added while getting PDF page layers.
- #161409 - Form fields value has been preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #165345 - Form fields value has been preserved properly while appending the text in the PDF document.
- #167087 - Resolved the PMML 4.2 version compatibility issues with Naive Bayes model evaluator.
- #166430 - Added support to access and modify the rotation angle of a shape in PowerPoint slides.
- The property
Rotationis now added into
- #166067 - The generated PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while adding or removing the Notes pages.
- #160129 - Issues with adding multiple instances of OLE objects in a PowerPoint slide is now resolved.
- #165072 - Issues in Clone and Merge functionalities are now resolved.
- #164372 - Null reference exception will be no longer thrown while resaving the PowerPoint presentation with a cloned SmartArt diagram.
- #162341 - Text formatting will be now preserved properly while merging two PowerPoint presentations.
- #164372 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while cloning the slides using
#166550 - Key navigation now working properly.
#166550, #166643 - AccordionItem no longer expand, when Enter Key is pressed and its child control is focused.
#165747 - Date Selection will now persist, when mouse double clicked on it.
#165592 - Appointment Indicator color will be applied properly.
- #165592 - Provided support to customize DayCell Background.
#163515 - Now,
PieSerieswill update properly while dynamically changing its data points.
#163834 - Now,
FastColumnBitmapSeriesrange will be set properly while providing the negative data points.
#166167 - Now CPU will not increase when updating existing data points.
Provided Z-Axis support for
- #163767 - Now, CircularGauge
EndValuevisibility issue has been fixed.
- #162623 - Provided support to update the
FilterRowTextwhen applying the filter programmatically.
- #166142 - Provided support for changing the Filter Popup size by setting
- #164532 - Provided support to notify details view DataGrid events to parent DataGrid.
- #160865 - Provided the support to change the expander column width and indent column widths.
- #166922 - Provided the support for
NewItemPlaceHolderPositionwhen adding a new record using AddNewRow.
- #162862 - Provided the support to fill the remaining width for column based on other column widths.
- #166289 - Null value is now committed properly while pressing Enter key in
Containsmethod has been renamed to
- #166289 - SfDatePicker value does not overlap with Watermark anymore.
- Internally, we have exposed DragStarting Event in DiagramThumb. Now, we have changed this Event name as ThumbDragStarting.
TabStripPlacementsupport for Tabbed Dock Window.
DocumentTabItemPlacementsupport for Document Window.
- Rotate Transition of SfHubTile crashed in 14393 SDK due to issue with ElasticEase class. It was logged as issue by Microsoft in this forum.
#165264 - Now the Kanban card can be dropped over an dynamically generated empty column.
#165194 - IsExpanded property in ColumnTag is now properly synchronized with KanbanColumn UI.
- Now a scrollbar will be displayed when you move the mouse over the Kanban column to indicate that there is more data to be scrolled.
- #165832- Now value gets updated only when focus lost on
- #165767- Now, the Regex will update the mask correctly.
- Provided Gray scale overlay support for SfNavigationDrawer
- #165188- Now,
MinWidthproperty has been applied properly.
- #164896 - Implemented
PagePointerReleasedevents in SfPdfViewerControl.
- #165298 - Application will not be crashed while loading large size PDF documents in SfPdfViewerControl.
- #163276 - Annotation colors are preserved properly in SfPdfViewerControl.
- #163276 - Application will not crash anymore on resizing the SfPdfViewerControl.
The SfPivotGrid control is an easily configurable, presentation-quality business control that summarizes large amount of information from OLAP and relational data sources and represents it in a cross-tabulated form.
- #162144 - Sort direction is now applied properly when using multiple controls in the same application.
- PivotGrid values can now be exported to Excel, CSV, PDF and Word documents. This is available for both OLAP and relational data sources.
- Top summary layout has been enabled for PivotGrid supporting relational data sources.
- Cell selection along with column and row header support has been provided for PivotGrid supporting relational data sources.
- Sorting for value columns can be done in PivotGrid supporting relational data sources.
- Provided FontIcon support for SfRadialMenu.
#165837 – Resolved exception when setting empty string value for report parameter through
#164494 – Resolved the compilation error when sample compiled in release mode with .NET chain enabled and runtime directives are removed in application.
#165300 – Resolved bounds exception when sorting is applied to tablix report item without group rows.
#165837 – Resolved report parameter prompt value not updated in UI while setting parameters.
- #164639 - Added
GripperSizeproperty to modify the size of touch gripper (the visual element used for touch text selection).
- #164828 - Added
FontSizeScaleFactorproperty for scaling the text display in Mobile device to match Desktop device.
- #165917 - Added
UseCtrlClickToFollowHyperlinkproperty to enable/disable the CTRL key holding while clicking to open a hyperlink.
- Default font size scale factor is modified from 1.55 to 1.17 times and it can be modified using new public property
FontSizeScaleFactorof SfRichTextBoxAdv class.
- Default size of touch gripper (the visual element used for touch text selection) is modified from 16 to 18 pixel for Windows Phone devices and it can be modified using new public property
GripperSizeof SfRichTextBoxAdv class.
- #127282 - Table border and cell spacing are now preserved properly on loading the particular HTML.
- #163026 - Candidate key conversion now works properly while using 12 key keyboard in Windows Phone.
- #165260 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while loading multiple documents at a time in asynchronous mode.
- #164825 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while setting IsTextPredictionEnabled property.
- #165424 - Unicode characters are now displayed properly while loading the particular RTF file.
- #164588 - White space in the document will be now preserved properly while exporting HTML.
- #165910 - Unicode characters are now parsed properly on loading text document.
- #127282 - Table border is now rendered properly for the table with cell spacing.
- #165260 - Operation canceled exception is no longer thrown while opening document in asynchronous mode.
- #162790 - Resource feature support for Schedule (Desktop mode) has been provided.
#163791 - Now, Yearly Recurrence appointments passes correct value in
YearlyWeekDaywhile schedule culture get changed.
#166409 - Now, Editor will open on double clicking while
AllowEditingfalse to view the appointment details.
#166409 - Now,
NoEndDateRecurrence appointment will add when Recurrence property
RangeStartDatevalue is previous month.
SubractDaysMethod is deprecated, use
FocusedMonthproperty is deprecated, use
ScheduleMonthCellStyleproperty to customize the month cell.
NonFocusedMonthproperty is deprecated, use
ScheduleMonthCellStyleproperty to customize the month cell.
- #165987- Now, the selected item is updated properly on Mouse click and Key press.
- #165332 – Now, Suggestion list get updated correctly.
- Support to set the column width based on certain logic has been provided. Some options are SizeToCell, SizeToHeader, Auto, etc.
- Provided support for clipboard operations such as cut, copy and paste the data within control and between other applications such as Notepad, Excel.
- Support to freeze the columns in view at the left side like in excel has been provided.
- Support to bind dynamic data object has been provided.
Containsmethod has been renamed as
Provided Context Menu support for Graphic Cells.
Provided support for Cut, Copy and Paste operations in Graphic Cells.
#164975 - Events related with Copy/Paste operations are implemented.
Provided support for COUNTIFS formula.
A new Sunburst chart control has been added, which is useful for visualizing hierarchical data.
- Visualize hierarchical data.
- Data label support for better readability.
- Interactively select or highlight segments.
- Interactive legend.
- Colors can be customized.
- Support for advanced filter is provided.
- Support for comment in ODS export is provided.
- The method
AdvancedFiltersis now added in
- The methods
SetNextBaseItemare now added in
- #163654 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening Excel document with shapes.
- #163633 - Data validation and conditional formatting are properly updated in XLS format.
- #163489 - File corruption issue while creating a document with single column sorting is resolved.
- #163056 - Issue with improper relative hyperlink address is fixed.
- #163490 - Issue with percent values for Top10 auto filters is fixed.
- #165013 - Issues with cell merge and its text data while copying ranges are fixed.
- #163802 - Issue with comment shapes while moving ranges is fixed.
- #163473, #165498 - File is no longer corrupted while setting
ShowDataFieldInRowproperty to true.
- #164435 - Circular reference exception thrown while moving a cell range is resolved.
- #164782, #159383 - Not a legal OleAut date exception thrown while converting Excel document to PDF in Greek culture is fixed.
- #163341, #163474 - Issue with pivot filter types is fixed.
- #161896 - Incorrect row height while merging the row with wrapped cells is fixed.
- #154681 - Text formatting issues in chart elements like data label, title, legend and axis title are fixed.
- #163882 - Issues with conditional formatting of
CFTypecell formula are fixed.
- #165559 - Exception is no longer thrown on accessing formula values from conditional formats.
- #163337 - Application hangs while opening Excel file with pivot table has been fixed.
- #163560, #166624 - Formulas updation issue after inserting rows has been fixed.
- #157952 - Issue with removal of comments while moving a range has been fixed.
- #164858 - Exception while saving a document by deleting a row with filter, is no longer thrown.
- #164758 - File corruption issue while re-saving in German culture has been fixed.
- #165805 - Looping issue while opening an Excel document with absolute anchored shapes has been fixed.
- #166878 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while copying empty cells to new workbook.