Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
- #147526 – Added Read and Write support for WordprocessingML documents.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
154702 - IndexOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while executing Mail merge using DocIO.
- #154730, * #154864 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while retrieving bookmark content.
- #156444 - OLE object is now properly preserved while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #152738 – Text contents are now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document
- #156982 - Page orientation now preserved properly while modifying and resaving the Word document.
- #153104 - Section break issue has been resolved in DOCX conversion
- #156622 - File corruption issue after resaving the Word document as Doc format is resolved
- #156372 - TOC paragraph’s formatting is now preserved properly.
- #157924 - Field code is now retrieved properly while accessing
- #154988 - The words count in the document will be updated properly
- #154681 – Chart title text is now preserved properly without formatting loss while modifying and resaving the Word document.
- #156461 – IndexOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while resaving the RTF document.
- #156651 – Title field is now preserved properly while updating document fields.
- #156713 – Symbols are now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #157702 – DocIO toolbox icon is now shown properly in Visual Studio toolbox filter.
- #158331 –
WCharacterFormat.ClearFormatting()is now clears the formatting properly.
- #158521 - File corruption issue while opening the generated DOCX document in Word 2007 application.
- Support for inserting pages from an existing document into a new document or another existing document has been added.
- IDisposable interface has been implemented for PdfDocument object.
- Support for XPS to PDF in UWP platform has been added.
- Support for toggling the visibility of form fields when printing has been added.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no longer thrown when creating the PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #157204 - Top border style of
PdfGridis now preserved as expected when applying dotted line.
- #156812 - Unexpected second page is no longer added when drawing
- #156541 - Image added to the PDF is now visible.
- #154918 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing layers in the PDF document page.
- #154931 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while loading the specific PDF document.
- #153969 - List box items are now visible when selecting multiple values.
- #151146 - Characters are now properly preserved while flattening the form fields.
- #153027 - Dollar symbol is now preserved correctly when flattening the PDF form.
- #151146 - Text is now properly aligned when flattening form fields.
- Exception is no longer thrown while removing named destinations in an existing PDF document.
- Text is now preserved properly while flattening the button field.
The SfPivotGrid control is an easily configurable, presentation-quality business control that summarizes large amount of information from both OLAP and relational data source and represents it in a cross-tabulated form.
- Provided support for relational data sources.
- #154527 - Added support to return output field evaluation results along with Predicted Result.
- #154922 - Resolved the scoring procedure issues with mining (Ensemble) model evaluator.
- #155426 - Added support to add and modify hyperlinks in PowerPoint slide.
- #157587 - Added support to access the “SlideID” associated with each slides in PowerPoint presentation.
- Added support for setting custom slide size in PowerPoint presentation
- Added support for setting background images with “Stretch” and “Tile” options in PowerPoint presentation
- #156159 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentations modified using Open XML SDK
- #155884 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation edited with Open XML SDK
- #154813 - “NullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation generated by b2xTranslator(3rd party tool)
- #156191 - “KeepSourceFormatting” paste option will now work properly while merging two PowerPoint presentation
- “ParseException” will be no longer thrown while serializing a pie chart
- “ArgumentNullReferenceException” will be no longer thrown while the “MinusIRange” property of the chart is null
- “Smooth line chart” will no longer change into “Straight line chart” while resaving the PowerPoint Presentation
- Line thickness will no longer change while setting the line color.
- “NotSupportedException” will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentation with “Clustered bar chart”
- “Date axis” in charts are now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “ArgumentException” will be no longer thrown while resorting the chart series formats.
- “Index Out of Range Exception” will be no longer thrown while parsing the PowerPoint presentation with “Line chart”
- Secondary axis in “Bar chart” is now preserved while resaving a PowerPoint presentation.
- “Stock chart” will no longer change into “Line Chart” while resaving the PowerPoint presentation.
- Now the BuiltInDocumentProperty - “NoteCount” is updated properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “BarShapeTop” property of 3D-chart types is now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- Chart title is now preserve as same as in input file while resaving the PowerPoint presentation
- “SerieNameLevel” and “CategoryLabelLevel” properties of chart are now preserved properly while resaving the PowerPoint presentation.
- #156927-SfBusyIndicator now gets collapsed when set IsBusy as false
- #F123388, #F123387-SelectedDate now working properly while SelectedIndex selected again the same date and lost the highlight in SelectedDate while changing the VisibleMaxDate
- Now Custom day labels can be provided in SfCalendar
- Inline toggling can be identified by InlineToggled event
- Month change can be identified by MonthChanged event
- CellCustomizationEvent has been provided for SfCalendar
- Localization support has been provided for SfCalendar
- Linear mode support has been provided for SfCarousel
The SfCellGrid is a cell oriented control to display tabular data and that can be customized down to the cell level. It does not make any assumptions on the structure of the data. It can be used in a virtual manner where the data is provided on demand in real time, or it can be used in a manner where the SfCellGrid maintains the data within its own internal structures. Its rich feature set include functionalities like,
- Cell Styling
- Data Formatting
- Various Cell Types
- Covered Cells
- Row and column manipulation
- Clipboard Operations
- Formula Calculation
- Excel like Selection
- Frozen Rows & Columns
- Cell Comments and Tooltip
- Excel Importing
#155203 - Now,
FastScatterBitmapSeriesis rendered correctly with its proper size.
SimpleAverageIndicatorwill not be blurred, while adding the data dynamically or zooming the points.
#154631 - Now, Tooltip show the correct values in
#154382 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown, when the SelectedIndex value is greater than the segments count.
#154636 - Pie/Doughnut series is rendering properly, when the start and end angle is having same negative values.
#154347 - Exception will no longer be thrown, when data point is removed or replaced, after enabling the
#154206 - Exception no longer thrown when add or remove the series dynamically, by collapsing the existing series visibility.
#154498 - Printing preview is working properly now.
TextAnnotationpositions properly, when the annotations are added dynamically.
Provided additional event arguments for
DateTimeAxis, to customize the label format.
Provided the support to visualize the hollow candle chart.
Changed the default value of
DoughnutCoefficientproperty from 0.4 to 0.8 for Doughnut series.
In case of multiple Pie or Doughnut series, all the series width will be in equal size. Previously size varies for each series.
We have done some changes with default template of
SfDateTimeRangeNavigator. Please refer this
linkfor more details.
Changed the behavior of StrokeColor property in
CandleSeries, now it reflects the Bear and Bull fill color.
Changed the default value of StrokeThickness property from 2 to 1 in
LabelBarStyleBackground property type as Brush instead of SolidColorBrush.
Renamed the PieSeries’s protected internal variable, ”InsideRadius” as “InnerRadius”.
LabelCreated event for
DateTimeAxiswill have the argument DateTimeAxisLabel instead of ChartAxisLabel, where DateTimeAxisLabel is an derivative of ChartAxisLabel.
- #156204-Now the SfComboBox text displays correctly in editable mode
- #153981 – Support for RowTapped and CellTapped events has been provided.
- Support to sort the inner records of group instead of key has been provided.
- Support for extend GridCell has been provided.
- Improved the excel exporting performance and reduced the memory consumption while exporting to Excel.
- Support for ToggleSwitch column has been provided.
- #156791 – Null reference exception is no longer thrown while exporting SfDataGrid to PDF.
- #155360 – Decimal separator changed in GridNumericColumn with US culture issue is resolved.
- #154786 – GridNumericColumn value gets changed while pressing Esc key with FR culture issue is resolved.
- The SfDataGrid base class has been changed from Control to SfGridBase.
CollectionViewAdvclass, GetExpressionFunc method parameters are changed.
CollectionViewAdvclass, GetFunc method parameters are changed.
CollectionViewAdvclass, GetGroupConverterFunc method parameters are changed.
CollectionViewAdvclass, GetDisplayValueExpressionFunc method parameters are changed.
CollectionViewAdvclass, GetDisplayValueFunc method parameters are changed.
PagedCollectionViewclass, UpdateItems method has been renamed to FilterInternalList.
VirtualizingCollectionViewclass, GetSourceListForFilteringItems method has been renamed to GetSourceList.
- #155296 -SfDatePicker does not resets old value on pressing Enter/Tab key with empty text
- #153936 - Option to pass CommandParameter in
- #154208 -
- #155167 -
- #153522 -
ItemAddedEventwill notify the Clipboard action with its Source and Status.
- #154283 - The Selection behavior customization to choose selection based on mouse up or down.
- #154059 - The Selection behavior customization to change the selection order top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top for group.
- #157177 - Option to customize the Recycling process of
- #154218 - Connector will not be delete for the Nodes in DataSourceSettings.
- #156110 - Key property of NodeViewModel will be updated while dropping stencil on to the Diagram.
Paddingproperty is added to
IGroupto provide Padding Support for Group.
UnitHeightproperties are added to
- #154954 -Provided Expanded event support in SfGroupBar control
A new Kanban control has been added, which is used to visualize the workflow at each stage along its path to completion.
Visualize the workflow of any process.
Able to limit work in progress (WIP).
Managed workflow transitions.
High level of customization.
Smooth transitions within the processes.
- #155206 – Rotator is not updating when we assign the item source in code behind has been fixed.
- #157012-Cursor position is now updating automatically when the MaskType is RegEx in SfMaskedEdit control
- # 155910-Value of NumericTextBox is not updated properly when the state is unfocused has been resolved.
- Support for adding and editing text markup annotations (highlight, strikeout and underline) has been added.
- Support for adding and editing shape annotations (line, rectangle and ellipse) has been added.
- Support for adding and editing ink annotations (free hand annotation) has been added.
- ScrollToHorizontalOffset and ScrollToVerticalOffset methods are added to navigate to desired location.
- ScrollChanged event has been added to track the scroll changes.
- PageClicked event has been added, which provides the details of the current region being clicked.
- PageNumberViewMode is implemented to toggle the visibility of the page number.
- Support for customizing the highlight color of the searched text has been added.
- #155506 -
ScrollTomethod has been added to track the navigation changes.
- #154142 - Mouse click event has been added to provide the details of the current page being viewed and clicked.
- #152943 - Text highlight color can be customized now.
- #153958 - PDF documents are no longer loaded in thumbnail view, when viewed in high resolution monitor.
- #156495 - Resizing the window containing
SfPdfViewerControlno longer throws NullReferenceException.
- #150053 - PDF Documents can now be loaded from local path in
- #153080 - Support for toggling the appearance of the page number has been added.
- #152895 - Quality of the printed PDF document is now improved.
- Smart label support has been provided for SfRangeSlider
#155357, #155302 - Provided an option to enable/disable export status.
EncryptCredentialsto encrypt credentials before passing to server.
Added drill through action support for RDL reports.
- # 155927 – Now, Unicode text displayed properly in exported PDF document.
- Localization support has been provided for SfRibbon
- #130696, #137351, #154256, #156059 - Enhanced table editing and formatting functionalities similar to Microsoft Word.
- #154717 - Support for enable/disable text wrapping has been added similar to simple text box.
- #154717 - Support for modifying caret brush (Blinking cursor color) has been added.
- #153008 - Support for importing and exporting Word XML documents has been added.
- #111664, #124593, #153098, #153335 - Support for localizing SfRichTextBoxAdv has been added.
- #155019 - Double and triple click/tap selection by pressing CTRL key is now working properly.
- #155341 - SfRichTextBoxAdv is now instantiated without delays in a reasonable time.
- #155942, #156976 - Image size is now preserved properly while opening Word documents.
- #155942 - Symbols are now preserved as text while opening Word documents.
- #155536 - Consecutive text with same format are now properly preserved as single span element in HTML.
- #155942 - Font size of list is now preserved properly while opening Word documents.
- #155521, #158788 - SfRichTextBoxAdv instance is now disposed without delays in a reasonable time.
- #156035, #156080, #156221 - Content within pre tag is now preserved properly on opening HTML.
- #154292 - Now, time of single occurrence in a recurrence series’ can be edited using built-in editor.
- #155887 - Now, application using schedule will not crash on dropping non
ScheduleAppointmentobjects into schedule control.
- #156596 - Now, appointment items dragged from list view will be dropped in exact mouse point on schedule timeslot.
- #157653 - Now, null reference exception will not occur on calling
DragAndDropCommandon holding event.
- #151485 - Now, appointment loading in
Dayview is optimized.
SfSchedulecontrol look and feel is slightly modified based on Windows 10 Calendar.
SfSpellChecker control provides a simple and intuitive interface to check for spelling errors in text editor controls. It provides suggestion for the misspelled words through dialog and context menu.
- Supports Context Menu suggestion.
- Supports Custom Dictionary to provide suggestions.
- Provide built-in options to Ignore, Ignore All, Replace, Replace All for error words in spell checker dialog.
- Support to Ignore Email, URL, Numbers, Mixed and Upper case words from spell check.
- #154727-Provided support for Left and Right Header in SfTabControl
- Now SelectedValue and ValueMemberPath can be provided for SfTextBoxExt
The SfTreeGrid is a data oriented control to display and manipulate self-relational and hierarchical data. The data can be loaded on demand also.
- Support for selecting single/multiple rows has been provided.
- Support for Editing and data manipulations have been provided.
- Support for various column types such as Text, Numeric, DateTime, Hyperlink, Combo box and Template column have been provided.
- Support for Sorting, Custom sorting and Multicolumn sorting have been provided.
- Support for rearranging and resizing columns have been provided.
- Support for conditional cell and row styling have been provided.
- Provided support to find and replace the content in a document.
- Provided support for SEARCH formula.
- #155143, #155255, #155390, #155397, #155527, #155660, #155888, #156071, #158501 - App certification fails for Spreadsheet control in UWP has been fixed.
- #156955 - Table formula support has been added.
- #154319 - Support for new Excel 2016 functions has been added.
- Support for importing data into Excel from ExpandoObject objects has been added.
- Support for Text, Date and Dynamic filters has been added.
- Replace operation has been enhanced with customized options.
- Incremental formula (row wise and column wise) support has been added.
- Support is provided for number format in conditional formats.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file is resolved.
- #154123 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - ParseException is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- #154138 - ParseException is no longer thrown while applying subtotal in German culture.
- #157717, #153917 - Performance issue while applying styles for existing workbook is resolved.
- #154858 - ArgumentException is thrown when a formula length exceeds 255 in .XLS format is resolved.
- #155657 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown while calling
SaveAs()multiple times for .XLS file is resolved.
- #155966 - Misplaced text issue while increasing check box height is resolved.
- #154499, #156771 - Issues with custom
IconSetin the conditional formats are fixed.
- #156319 - ArgumentException is no longer thrown while copying between different worksheets.
- #155690 - Issue with horizontal page break collection of worksheet returning empty is resolved.
- #156017 - Comment property is now available in named range and is no longer removed while saving.
- #156144- File gets corrupted when inserting rows after table header row is fixed.
- #154964, #155881, #156893, #158255- Application no longer hangs while setting formulas to a range.
** #155864 - Performance issue while opening a sheet with larger data validations is fixed.
- #153515 - Issue with ForeColor of chart is resolved.
- #156893, #158283 - Performance issue while applying styles by cells is resolved.
- #155488 - Issue with column style being removed on save is resolved.
- #158045 - Time validation is not set properly when the range has number format is resolved.
- #156920 - XmlException is no longer thrown while opening the Excel workbook with pictures.
- #157158 - NotSupportedException is no longer thrown while reading the
- #155880 - Issue with number formats of axis labels when source linked is resolved.
- #157275 - Issue with calculated fields not added in the pivot table data fields is resolved.
- #153772, #158045 - Number format is not proper while importing array to the worksheet is resolved.
- #158336 - NullReferenceException thrown while auto fitting the copied range is handled.
- #154681 - Text formatting issue in chart and legend titles are resolved.
- #155881 - Border is not updated properly is resolved.
- #155434 - DivideByZeroException is no longer thrown while importing DataTable with DDE link formula.
- #156583 - File is no longer corrupted when saving a workbook with two tables.
- #154915 - Issues with label separation from axis line in charts are resolved.
- #155903 - Issue with charts due to incorrect formula number values is resolved.
- #155355, #155784 - Issues with custom text settings in data labels are resolved.
- #158494 - Normal style formatting preservation issue in RTF to RTF conversion is resolved.
- #156929 - Issues with individual data point border in series in charts are resolved.
- #156929 - Issue with legend icon color on invert color applied series is resolved.
Formula range is not updated while referring value form different worksheet is resolved.
Issue with copying or moving a table between different worksheets is resolved.
NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
OverflowException will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown when opening the excel file.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
Row values are updated properly after
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are resolved.
NullReferenceException for pivot source range while importing is handled.