Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
March 4, 2016
- #149899 - Legend will be viewed correctly while loading chart inside the Frame control, as its source.
- #150820 - Zooming toolbar icons are activated properly while selection zooming done across the chart area.
- #149982 - Tick lines position are aligned properly with respect to the grid lines position, when we set ‘EdgeLabelDrawingMode’ property as Fit.
- #150660 - Area series with large number of data points can be view clearly in the zoomed state, i.e., without stretching.
- #149496 - Word document layout options are now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #151035, #151119 -
An item with the same key has already been added.exception is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
TextAfterproperties of merge fields are now preserved properly.
- Support for named destination is added.
- #152778 - The Node will be generated with type of ViewModel when it is implemented with INode.
- #151513 - NodePortViewModel is implemented with INodePort.
- #150144 - Null Reference Exception does not occurs when using custom Layout from LayoutBase.
- #152937 - Null Reference Exception does not occurs when adding invalid Segments to Connector.
- #151513 - Shape and ShapeStyle will be applied to objects which are inherited from INode and INodePort.
- #150902 – Added event to notify the document change in SfRichTextBoxAdv control.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page