Essential Studio for Universal Windows Platform Release Notes
February 12, 2016
- #150593 - Now animation works correctly when change the item source for chart series.
- #148757 - List restart numbering is now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #148656 - Font properties preservation issue while converting HTML to Word document has been fixed.
- #149126 - Hyperlink is now preserved properly while opening RTF document.
- #149172 - Header and Footer is now preserved properly while converting Word document to HTML.
- #149314 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #150546 - MergeField event is now triggered properly while Mail merging.
- No extra empty paragraph is preserved now at the end of Word document.
- Object reference exception is no longer thrown while converting RTF to Word document.
An item with same key has been already addedexception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate list styles.
An item with same key has been already addedexception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate character styles.
- #121821 - Header column width is too large when using HeaderTemplate in GridTemplateColumn issue is resolved.
- #150227, #150548, #120124 - Support to compile SfDataGrid with .NET NativeToolChain has been provided.
- #148275-Year Values greater that 2029 are getting replaced with 19th decade in SfDatePicker
- #145662 - Support to update the Layout when Nodes and Connectors collection is changed or assigned is provided.
- #150144 - Support to update the View based on ViewModel changes in DataSourceSettings is provided.
- #149599 - The Connection direction will be from Left to Right for the LeftToRight Orientation in Directed Tree Layout.
- #149627 - Tab Key behavior is updated with deleted objects.
- #148704 - SfDiagram does not throw null reference exception when hosting using AutoDeskRevert.
- RequestNavigate event is now raised properly while tapping or clicking hyperlink in SfRichTextBoxAdv control.
- # 145432 - Fixed the Binding issue of
CurrentTimeIndicatorWidthproperty in SfSchedule.
- # 148325 - Fixed schedule Header and AllDay text alignment issue in day view while printing.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page