The Tooltip control displays a pop-up hint when users hover, click, or focus on an element. The Tooltip will be positioned based on browser window, mouse, target element, or x and y coordinates. The Tooltip’s layout can be customized to create a distinct visualized element.
- Responsive – Flexible positioning of Tooltip and can even reposition themselves when the viewport is resized.
- Template - The Tooltip’s layout can be customized to create a distinct visualized element.
- Animation – Custom animation effects can be used for showing/hiding the Tooltip
- RTL support - Provides a full-fledged right-to-left mode which aligns content in the Tooltip control from right to left.
- Accessibility - Supports keyboard and ARIA accessibility.