3 Nov 2016 / 1 minute to read
Rich text editor is a component that help you to display or edit the content including tables, hyperlinks, paragraphs, lists, video, and images. The editor supports file and folder management using FileExplorer component.
- Toolbar: The editor’s toolbar contains a collection of tools such as bold, italic and text alignment buttons that are used to format the content.
- Content Area with customization: The editor creates the iframe element as the content area on control initialization, it is used to display and editing the content.
- Image and File browser: The editor allows you to manage the images and files using FileExplorer. The FileExplorer enables you to insert images from online source as well as local computer where you want to insert the image in your content.
- Links: A hyperlink can be insert into the editor for quick access to the related information. The hyperlink itself can be a text or an image.
- Tables: The editor provides tools that make to work with tables in your content. You can add, edit, and remove the table as well as perform other table related tasks.
- Localization: The editor provides option to localize its strings, it is used to adapting the editor to a particular local language. By default, the editor will use the US English (en-US) as its language.
- XHTML validation: The editor provides option to validate its content through the enableXHTML property. When you set or modify the content into the editor, it continuously checks whether the HTML source of the content that you are creating is valid.