Essential Studio for TypeScript Release Notes
September 21, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #203297 - Provided an option to prevent parent node from expanding while adding a node in the tree view control.
- #209242 - Gradient support for node border color is added.
- #211102 - Support to avoid segment overlapping when executing the automatic tree layout with multiple parents is added.
- #189927, #177568, #203750, #207002, #F129307, #F134895 - Provided support to change the swimlane header’s row text based on
swimlaneKeyvalue mapping in swimlane
headers. Also, provided support for show/hide empty swimlane in the Kanban board.
- Support has been provided to customize the data labels using properties.
- Support has been provided to hide the intersecting labels.
- Support has been provided to include or exclude the first day of the next month in the selected data.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page