Essential Studio for TypeScript Release Notes (Beta)
September 11, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #203297 - Provided an option to prevent parent node from expanding while adding a node in the tree view control.
- #209242 - Gradient support for node border color is added.
- #211102 - Support to avoid segment overlapping when executing the hierarchical tree layout with multiple parents is added.
- #189927, #177568, #203750, #207002, #F129307, #F134895 - Provided support to change the swimlane header’s row text based on
swimlaneKeyvalue mapping in swimlane
headers. Also, provided support for show/hide empty swimlane in the Kanban board.
- Support has been provided to customize the data labels using properties.
- Support has been provided to hide the intersecting labels.
- Support has been provided to include or exclude the first day of the next month in the selected data.