Essential Studio for TypeScript Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- #167697 - Improper return type for public methods in “ej.web.all.d.ts” file have been fixed.
- #169407 - Typo faults in definition of data types with ej.web.all.d.ts file has been resolved.
- #168348 – The issue of “The ej.Predicate class is incorrectly defined in TypeScript” has been rectified.
- #169135 - DropDownList value property return type has been changed as string in API documentation.
- In previous, the slider handle was out bound from the slider wrapper. Now based on the handle size, slider wrapper size extends up to the slider handle.
- Provided support for freeze panes in virtualization.
freezePanespublic method parameters are updated.
- #168275 – In Typescript, provided support to render the “ejNumericTextbox”, “ejPercentageTextbox”, “ejCurrencyTextbox” with separate plugin name.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page