3 Nov 2016 / 1 minute to read
Some important features of ProgressBar are as follows:
- Value support — you can set a numeric value for the ProgressBar status.
- Percentage support — you can set a percentage value for the control.
- CustomText — ProgressBar control allows you to set the text value that is to be displayed inside the control.
- StateMaintenance — the progress value is maintained even after the page is refreshed to resume the current progress of the operation.
- Range – to set the minimum and maximum values of the ProgressBar control
- Theme — ProgressBar control consists of 17 built-in themes (6 flat, 6 gradient, bootstrap, 2 high-contrast, material and office-365 effects) and also support the custom skin option to set user-defined themes.