5 Dec 20181 minute to read
The TypeScript DatePicker control provides an intuitive visual interface for selecting a date. Its rich feature set includes functionalities like highlighting special dates, globalization, responsive rendering, accessibility and much more. All properties of DatePicker in TypeScript framework declared with definitions of that properties which will helps us to render the component along with types specified properties.
- Formatting the date value.
- Range the date value to pick.
- Quick picking date by drill down or up.
- State persistence.
- Responsive dimension.
- Flexible customization.
- Custom Styling.
- Built-in jQuery validation.
- Accessibility (keyboard and ARIA).