The Typescript Chart control is a visually stunning Charting component. It includes common Chart types ranging from line Charts to specialized financial Charts.
Some of the key features are,
- Supports highly interactive 28 chart types; 8 charts can be viewed in 3D view.
- Data Binding with local and remote data source.
- Supports multiple axes, and able to plot data with different data types such as numbers, date time and strings.
- Supports interactive features like zooming, panning, crosshair, trackball, tooltip and data point selection.
- Supports 10 types of technical indicators and trend lines.
- Easily customize each and every element of Chart.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page