6 Jan 20171 minute to read
The TypeScript Button control allows you to perform an action by clicking on it. The TypeScript Button control has the feature of displaying both text and images.
- Trendy Look: Rich Appearance with theme support.
- RTL: Supports for right to left alignment.
- Repeat-Button: Supports the rising of click event repeatedly.
- Text and Image: Supports both text and image as Button content.
- Built-in Icon: Supports the built-in icon libraries.
- Easy Customization: The customization of Button control to any form is made simple.