The TypeScript Button control allows you to perform an action by clicking on it. The TypeScript Button control has the feature of displaying both text and images.
- Trendy Look: Rich Appearance with theme support.
- RTL: Supports for right to left alignment.
- Repeat-Button: Supports the rising of click event repeatedly.
- Text and Image: Supports both text and image as Button content.
- Built-in Icon: Supports the built-in icon libraries.
- Easy Customization: The customization of Button control to any form is made simple.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page