19 Oct 20161 minute to read
- Application Tab – Represents the menu commands which can used to do any operations, like file related commands. Supports Application Menu and Backstage.
- Tabs – Related groups are combined into Tabs for quick and easy access.
- Contextual Tabs - Allows to group number of Tabs based on some criteria.
- Controls’ support - Supports Button, Split button and Dropdown List, Toggle button, and custom controls.
- Gallery - Convenient way to visually display related options with text/images.
- Resize – Provides resizing to group controls dynamically based on window size.
- Expand and Collapse - Ribbon can be expanded and collapsed using expand/collapse button.
- Screen-Tip - Supports HTML and enhanced custom tooltips for controls of Ribbon groups.