Essential Studio for ReactJS Release Notes (Beta)
December 10, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #212894 – Provided support to render measure elements inside cube dimension browser either in default order or sorted order.
- #215353 – Provided support to update pivot button details in slicer axis through filtered report bound in code behind.
- #205987,#215254,#218981 – Provided tablix report item support to display data in table or matrix format. It includes the following unique features:
- Row and column grouping.
- Total support for row and column groups.
- Filter and sort expressions support for groups.
- Cell customization support.
- Cell merging support.
- Support to insert report items such as text boxes, images, lines, and subreports in tablix cells.
- Visual cues to indicate row and column groups.
- #216844 - Fixed the content overflow issue in summary row property of grid report items.
- #218559 - Resolved the schema version issue to save the report with the respective schema version instead of 2010 XML namespace by default.
- #216246 - Fixed the report preview failure when the text from the web designer contains hexadecimal or Unicode values.