Essential Studio for ReactJS Release Notes (Beta)
- #189927, #177568, #203750, #207002, #F129307, #F134895 - Provided support to change the swimlane header’s row text based on
swimlaneKeyvalue mapping in swimlane
headers. Also, provided support for show/hide empty swimlane in the Kanban board.
- Support has been provided to customize the data labels using properties.
- Support has been provided to hide the intersecting labels.
- Support has been provided to include or exclude the first day of the next month in the selected data.
The report designer component for React JS platform allows users to create and edit RDL standard reports. This control helps transform data into meaningful information and visualize them.
Data sources: Supports a wide range of data sources to explore data using connections to major data providers such as Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC.
Report items: Provides clear data visualization using report items such as built-in parameters, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles.
Report parameter: Connects related reports and filters data in queries.
Image manager: Supports managing embedded images in the report.
Property panel: Allows users to view and modify configurations of selected report item.
Expression: Built-in expression editor to create expressions with RDL standard to specify or calculate values for parameters, queries, filters, report item properties, groups, sorts, images, and dynamic page header and footer content.
- #203297 - Provided an option to prevent parent node from expanding while adding a node in the tree view control.