30 Nov 20161 minute to read
The Menu control supports displaying a Menu created from list items. The Menu is based on a hierarchy of UL and LI elements where the list items are rendered as sub-menu items.
- UL/LI template: Requires only UL and LI list of items as input.
- Orientation: Vertical and horizontal orientation support.
- Context menu: A Menu that is displayed wherever you right-click on the page or on the control.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Allows easy access to Menu items through shortcut keys.
- Data binding: Supports data binding Menu items as remote or local data.
- Keyboard navigation: You can interact with the Menu control using the keyboard.
- RTL support: This feature allows text in Menu items to be displayed from right to left.
- Center Menu: This feature allows you to center-align root Menu items.
- Separators and open-on-click support.