Overview of ReactJS CheckBox
28 Jul 20221 minute to read
CheckBox component is an input component with trendy look and appearance used to input multiple options from the user.
- Trendy Look : Rich appearance with theme support
- RTL : Supports for right to left alignment
- Tri-State: Supports CheckBox with three states.
- Easy Customization: The style and appearance of CheckBox component could be easily configured.
- Themes: Supports 17 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Responsive and Touch support: Fits in all range of devices and supports touch devices