Overview of PHP Toolbar
28 Jul 20221 minute to read
The Toolbar control supports displaying a list of tools within a page. This control is capable of customizing toolbar items with any functionality by using enriched client-side methods. This control is composed of collection of unordered lists containing text and images contained into a div.
- Modern look : Rich appearance with theme support.
- RTL : Supports right-to-left alignment.
- Text and Image : Supports both text and images as toolbar content.
- Easy Customization : The customization of toolbar control to any form is made simple.
- Data binding : Supports for data binding with local data and remote data.
- Template : Supports for Customizing toolbar with user needed tools.
- Keyboard navigation : Support for navigation through keyboard.