23 Nov 20161 minute to read
The Tab control is an interface where list of items are expanded from a single item. Each Tab panel defines its header text or header template, as well as a content template. Tab items are dynamically added and removed. Tabs can be loaded with AJAX content that is useful for building dashboards where space is limited.
- Collapsible header : All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX load : Load AJAX content in the Tab content panel.
- Close button : Provides a close button for each Tab item.
- Custom event for expanding header : Activate a Tab item on a single click, or bind custom events such as mouse over or mouse up to activate a Tab.
- Header orientation : Change the header position to the top or bottom of the control.
- Persist : Save the current model value to browser cookies to maintain the state.
- Height style : Adjust the content panel height.
- RTL : Tab headers and content can display right-to-left languages.**
- Add Tab dynamically : New Tab items can be added and removed at run time.
- Keyboard navigation : You can interact with the control using the keyboard.