The Tab control is an interface where list of items are expanded from a single item. Each Tab panel defines its header text or header template, as well as a content template. Tab items are dynamically added and removed. Tabs can be loaded with AJAX content that is useful for building dashboards where space is limited.
- Collapsible header : All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX load : Load AJAX content in the Tab content panel.
- Close button : Provides a close button for each Tab item.
- Custom event for expanding header : Activate a Tab item on a single click, or bind custom events such as mouse over or mouse up to activate a Tab.
- Header orientation : Change the header position to the top or bottom of the control.
- Persist : Save the current model value to browser cookies to maintain the state.
- Height style : Adjust the content panel height.
- RTL : Tab headers and content can display right-to-left languages.**
- Add Tab dynamically : New Tab items can be added and removed at run time.
- Keyboard navigation : You can interact with the control using the keyboard.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page