25 Nov 20161 minute to read
Sparklines are easy to interpret and also it conveys much more information to the user by visualizing the data in a small amount of space.
Some of the key features are,
- Consumes less amount of space for visualizing the data.
- Easy integration with grids.
- Five type of Sparkline available namely Line, Column, Area, Win-loss and Pie.
- Range Band to highlight selected start and end value region.
- Can customize markers for high, low, start, end and negative point.
- Trackball to get current mouse point to display tooltip.