19 Oct 20161 minute to read
The EJ PHP Slider component provides all the functionalities that is available in EJ Slider, since it is a server side wrapper of EJ Slider widget. It provides support to select a value from a particular range as well as selects a range value. The Slider has a sliding base on which the
handles are moved. There are three types of Sliders such as default Slider, min-range Slider and range Slider.
- Orientation — Slider control is displayed in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Animation — Supports for handle movement with animation.
- Tooltip — Supports to display a tooltip to display the currently selected value.
- Range Slider — Supports to select a range of values.
- Scale — Supports to display a scale with small and big ticks.
- Persist — Supports for state maintenance while refreshing a page.
- Customizable — Easily customizable.
- RTL Support — Sets the alignment to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.
- Themes — EJ PHP controls consist of 17 built-in themes, and also support custom skins to set user-defined themes.