30 Nov 20161 minute to read
The Essential PHP Scroller control has a sliding document whose position corresponds to a value. The document has text, HTML content or images. You can also customize the Scroller control by resizing the scrolling bar and changing the theme.
- Height and Width - Set the height and width of the scroll panel.
- Button Size - Customize the width and height of the buttons (UP, DOWN, RIGHT and LEFT).
- Scroller Size - Customize the scrollbar width and height.
- Step Increment - Set the number of pixels to be moved on pressing the ARROW key.
- RTL Support - Sets the alignment of the horizontal Scroller to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.