23 Nov 20161 minute to read
The PHP ProgressBar control is a graphical control element used to visualize the changing status of an extended operation. ProgressBar provides an interactive way to display the progression of the task. You can configure the item size, orientation and the display text on the ProgressBar control.
Some important features of ProgressBar are as follows:
- Value support — you can set a numeric value for the ProgressBar status.
- Percentage support — you can set a percentage value for the control.
- CustomText — ProgressBar control allows you to set the text value that is to be displayed inside the control.
- StateMaintenance — the progress value is maintained even after the page is refreshed to resume the current progress of the operation.
- Range – to set the minimum and maximum values of the ProgressBar control