29 Nov 20161 minute to read
The PivotGrid control is an easily configurable, presentation-quality business control that reads both OLAP and Relational datasource, allows to create multi-dimensional views for analysis and satisfying business user needs.
Some of the key features of PivotGrid are as follows,
- Data Binding: Supports both OLAP and Relational datasource data binding in the same environment.
- PivotTable Field List: Lists the entire datasource bound to PivotGrid and allows UI interaction such as filtering and drag drop operation of any measure, dimension, hierarchy, level and field at runtime.
- Grouping Bar: Supports UI interaction at runtime through sorting, filtering and drag drop operation of the existing field items bound through report.
- Grid Layout: Four different layouts such as normal, top summary, no summaries and excel-like layout are supported.
- Export: PivotGrid can be exported to Word, PDF, CSV and Excel documents.
- PivotGrid control specific features such as hyperlink, cell selection, conditional formatting, RTL, globalization and localization are supported as well.